“First choice hotel in Tangerang Area”

Atria Hotel Gading Serpong
Ranked #4 of 52 Hotels in Tangerang
Surabaya, Indonesia
“First choice hotel in Tangerang Area”
Reviewed January 23, 2012

I have five times stayed in this hotel. The service and the hospitality of this hotel not changed.. Hotel rooms very clean. Breakfast is very good especially their "Bubur Ayam" ( chicken porridge ) very delicious. Only I have one problem with my last visit. I came to the hotel is about 3.00 pm but the room is still not ready. After few minutes the room was ready but when I entered the room there is a problem with the air condition. When I turned on the air con appeared the noise which very disturb, so I ask to change the room. After 5 minutes wait I have the replaced room. My advice is they must check the room before it is ready to give to the guest. But averall of this hotel is very good.

Room Tip: Ask the room to face the main road.
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
AntonSusanto-GM, General Manager at Atria Hotel Gading Serpong, responded to this review, March 31, 2017
Dear Gunawan_Karna8,

Thank you for your share your staying experience at our hotel. We are glad to hear that your experience has been met your expectation.

In regards late room that you get has been brought us in attention to follow up this matter accordingly. We want also to apologize for inconvenience stay due to the air conditioner problem also.

Once again thank you and apologize for the inconvenience during your stay and looking forward to welcoming you again at Atria Hotel Gading Serpong.

Warmest Regards

GM

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
Jakarta, Indonesia
Reviewed January 17, 2012

Simple and clean hotel. Small swimming pool. Overall a no-fuss hotel.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank nelnil
AntonSusanto-GM, General Manager at Atria Hotel Gading Serpong, responded to this review, March 20, 2017
Dear Nelnil,

Thank you for your time to share your experience at Aston Paramount Serpong and has been rebranding as Atria Hotel Gading Serpong.

We glad to hear that our facilities, product and services has been met your expectation and your comment has been informed to all our staff, so they can more motivated to work.

Once again thank you for your share experience and looking forward to welcoming you back to Atria Hotel Gading Serpong

Best Regards

Reviewed January 4, 2012

Initial impressions were good, including the delicious complimentary chocolate cake which I wolfed down after not eating all day. An hour or so later, whilst wandering around the adjoining shopping centre I didn't feel so good and went to the bathroom where I spent considerable time battling one of the worst cases of food poisoning I've ever had. A raging fever was the least of it. finally staggered back to the hotel and spent the next several hours in and out of the bathroom.
When I complained the next day I received a cursory apology from the manager and a promise to investigate with a look that said he didn't believe me. After returning later to collect my baggage he completely failed to follow up my complaint and just looked at me.
Very disappointing way to spend my last day in Indonesia.
Service: appalling.

• Stayed January 2012
2 Thank ktaylor3567
Dear Ktaylor 3567,

Thank you for your time to share your review during stay with us.

We apologize for inconvenience during your stay regarding case of poisoning case. In this case we have taken note about this matter and will surely not will happen again the same case like this.

Once again we apologize regarding this matter and looking forward to welcoming you again as a new rebranding hotel Atria Gading Serpong

Warm Regards

KissImmee Florida
Reviewed December 11, 2011

From the minute you arrive you start to notice the difference. The front door man was helpfull and the front desk people are top notch. There was a line and I got served chilled Apple juice. It hit the spot. The check in was normal but our room was not quite ready. The bell captain offered to watch my bags until my room was ready. Nice touch. The lobby had a warm and friendly atmosphere. When I got to my room It was contemporary, classy and most importantly spotless. I had a problem with the booking agent that I used and the front desk assisted me in every way to correct it. I toured the hotel and looked at all the amenitys they offer. This is a full service hotel with the key word being service. I walked into the lounge and had a fresh strawberry drink. The staff is well trained and makes sure you are comfortable. In the morning I ate at the breakfast buffet. The wide variety of foods will give even the pickiest eaters something to talk about. Pay Attention To This.... I have stayed at other hotels in the Jakarta area. Nothing matches this hotel. They do it right. They need to teach others how to do it. It is worth the price and you wont be disappointed. Well Done Aston Paramount Serpong. I will return.

Room Tip: 9th Floor Corner Room. Nice views
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
2 Thank Mark W
AntonSusanto-GM, General Manager at Atria Hotel Gading Serpong, responded to this review, March 17, 2017
Dear Mark W,

Thank you for your time to share your experience stay Atria Hotel Gading Serpong.

We are glad to know that our staff, services and facilities that we provide are up to your expectation and need. We will always put our efforts to make them at highest standard as well.

Thank you and looking forward to welcome you again in our hotel in the near future.

Warm Regards

Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed November 25, 2011

My stay here had some bitter experiences like hotel was fully booked due to SEA games & Maths Olympiad, telephone line of the hotel was not working for one day and the other day it took almost seven to ten minutes for the reception to answer my call for hotel booking. But these experiences are somewhat nullified with their service and the facilities.
Great hotel in this vicinity(BSD city), has one of the biggest shopping mall a few steps away from the Hotel. It has Spa services at your room.
Hotel should improve it's service standards. Food was nice from the Italian restaurant. Overall it's a nice place to stay.

• Stayed November 2011
rickytheodores, General Manager at Atria Hotel Gading Serpong, responded to this review, November 27, 2011
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for your kind and constructive comments which gave us the ability to always improving our services.

We are very sorry for your inconvinience by disruption phone line which was caused by damaged one of fiber optic cable from Telecom Company. We did react immediately by forwarding the information to Telecom and they had follow up within few hours.

I hope you will have another chance to stay with us and look forward to personally welcome you. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly at gm@astonparamountserpong,com for your next booking or any other concern you might have.

Saint John
Reviewed November 9, 2011

I stayed at the Aston Paramount Serpong for one week in Novemeber and found the staff the best part of my experience.
They were just so friendly and courteous and wanted to do as much as they could to make me feel welcome.
I will be back again and I have recommended this place to others. The restaurant has an amazing breakfast! Also enjoyed the Sat night BBQ party with the Island/ Hawaiian theme - great band the weekend I was there!
This is a great place!

Room Tip: Rooms are modern. I chose the Deluxe over the standard...well worth the money
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank linda m
rickytheodores, General Manager at Atria Hotel Gading Serpong, responded to this review, November 14, 2011
Dear Linda M,

Thank you so much for taking the time and wrote such a nice & encouraging review.
I'm really glad that you enjoy our new Hawaiian Barbecue setup with staler band.
In case you have not got a chance please try our Italian Restaurant, Trattoria which is now well known as the meet & dine venue for expatriate community from Tangerang & Serpong area.

Should you need further assistance please do not hesitate to contact me directly at gm@astonparamountserpong.com and we are looking forward to welcoming you back to Aston Paramount Serpong.

Reviewed October 15, 2011

This is our first experience to stay in Aston Paramount Serpong on 15-16 Oct 2011 at 903 with my family (with 2 children) .
The room was clean, many variant for breakfast (such as fried rice, kuetiaw, beef bacon, chicken porridge, nasi pecel, dim sum, bread, dessert, etc), overall services were good. Near from Summarecon Mall Serpong (walking distance about 10 minutes). And I can get a baby coat for my little girl (free of charge, depend on availability. Unfortunately the air conditioner didn't work properly, we have set the temperature at 16 degree Celcius, fan speed high, but the room was still in warm condition. So our children can't sleep, awake every 1-2 hour. I have reported to receptionist (at 2.30 am) and they want to send an engineer to check it, but after almost 30 minutes, the engineer didn't come up... So I call the receptionist to cancel the engineer, because I was very sleepy and tired.
I change the kid's clothes with sleeveless shirt. Hope Aston Hotel can maintain the services for guest convenience.

• Stayed October 2011
rickytheodores, General Manager at Atria Hotel Gading Serpong, responded to this review, October 17, 2011
Dear Silviana7,

Thank you for staying with us and took the time to wrote such a positive inputs.

We have notice that you were staying with us during weekend, in case you missed it, we just launched Sunday Family Brunch program. Have your coffee and newspaper while we pamper your kids with games, balloons, origami, art coloring, ice cream, cotton candy, clowns, pop corn etc.

In regards with A/C problem in 903 I have personally checked and I can assure you it was properly repaired right after you checked out. Please accept our apology for the inconvenience.

Once again thank you so much and please do not hesitate to contact me directly at gm@astonparamountserpong.com for further assistance or your next booking

Ricky Theodores
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tangerang
Atria Residences Gading Serpong
#1 of 7 in Serpong
Aryaduta Lippo Village
Aryaduta Lippo Village
#6 of 52 in Tangerang

Been to Atria Hotel Gading Serpong? Share your experiences!