“Very nice hotel and great friendly staff!”

Aryaduta Lippo Village
Ranked #6 of 53 Hotels in Tangerang
Reviewed January 13, 2014

The hotel is very nice, clean and the staff is very helpful and nice.
The value was also great and will definitively be coming back!
Hotel exceeded my expectations and food was very good.
Very happy !

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
frank m, General Manager at Aryaduta Lippo Village, responded to this reviewResponded January 26, 2014

Dear Jimenrox,

First of all I like to thank you for staying in Hotel Aryaduta Lippo Village. We are pleased to hear that you have enjoyed your recent stay in our hotel and hope to be able to welcome you again in the near future or whenever your travel brings you back to Tangerang and/or the Jakarta area.

There are newer reviews for Aryaduta Lippo Village

Reviewed January 5, 2014

The company I work for has put me at the Aryaduta Lippo Village. I have been here close to 90 days!!!!!

I love it.... the location is good, not to far from downtown Jakarta. Close to Karawaci mall (5 min.walk).
The site is well maintained... lot's of greenery, two pools, a gym, tennis court etc. and the rooms are clean as well.
The food is good and many different style from local indonesian to international.
The staff are great... friendly and helpful!!!!
I recommend it to anyone... for the week end or longer stay.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

Dear Martin M,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience of your stay on tripadvisor. We are very please to hear that you have enjoyed your 3 months stay with us. I hope we will be able to welcome you again in Hotel Aryaduta Lippo Village in the near future.

Reviewed December 7, 2013

I am doing an job near Karawaci village near Jakarta and was looking for a good hotel. I was pleasantly surprised by the high standard of service outside of central Jakarta. The hotel has well maintained tropical gardens and a great swimming pool complex. All of the restaurants are good value for money and good food. The staff actually make it good as well being polite and helpful. The only improvement would be some work to refresh the cabana rooms; very nice but a bit dated. All and all highly recommended.

Room Tip: The cabana garden rooms are much larger and not all that much more expensive. If your staying for a...
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
frank m, General Manager at Aryaduta Lippo Village, responded to this reviewResponded December 15, 2013

Dear Kasper G,

First of all, let me thank you for staying with us. I have read your review and shared it with the team as well. Thank you for taking the time writing it.

We all are delighted to hear that you have truly enjoyed your stay in Hotel Aryaduta Lippo Village. Hopefully, you will be staying with us when you require a hotel in the Tangerang area again.

Reviewed November 17, 2013

Our company organized a staff and family gathering in this hotel during the weekend, so I went there with my wife and 3 kids. I had never heard about this hotel before, eventhough its only 30 minutes from where I live, and I had a low expectation on this hotel. Surprisingly, I was quite happy during my stay.

Its an old but quite well maintained hotel, room is clean, friendly staffs, huge garden and playground, great location, close to Golf Course and Karawaci Mall. Foods are actually not bad. And room rate is quite reasonable.

Overall, its value for money, and

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
frank m, General Manager at Aryaduta Lippo Village, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2013

Dear Irlan P,

Warm greetings from Hotel Aryaduta Lippo Village.

I like to thank you for sharing your experience of your recent stay on this forum. We are pleased to hear that you have enjoyed your stay in our hotel and hope to be able to welcome you again.

Reviewed November 15, 2013

very cozy, clean, freindly staff in this hotel...I and my family stayed here for 3 nights..we are so happy and satisfy..very recomended to stay here...the food was so great and delicious, very nice garden, lovely pools, kids spot was great...and the staff very helpfull...my kids wants to come back here again...

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family

Dear Intansanjaya,

Warmest greetings from Hotel Aryaduta Lippo Village.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to provide valuable feedback of your recent stay in our hotel. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed our service and facilities. Hopefully we will be able to welcome you again in future.

Reviewed October 13, 2013

The reservation was ok and stay was very good all taking care of (just the floor was not latest update butstill ok ) thanks it is a perfzect location with a lot of restaurants and shopping in neighboorhood so good for a weekend stay and the Pool and area are perfect

stefan

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
frank m, General Manager at Aryaduta Lippo Village, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2013

Dear StefanvTongeren,

I am happy to learn that you have enjoyed your stay in Hotel Aryaduta Lippo Village. The gardens and country club area indeed are beautiful and the perfect place to relax. I hope we will be able to welcome you again during your next visit in the area.

Reviewed October 12, 2013

we booked 2 nights stay since today 12 Oct 2013 by bookpanorama.com. We choose to stay at Cabana Deluxe room with IDR 1.3 mio per night. When we arrived at the hotel, we see hotel's banner promotion that during this long weekend, with IDR 1.338 ++ the guests can stay for 2 days. we asked about this promotion to the frontliner and easily they said the promo only applied for guests with phone reservation. This is stupid or what ???? For me, this is cheating on customers. If the hotel make some promotion they should and MUST inform about this to their travel agent.
we talked to the duty manager, she said they cant doing anything to change my booking reservation because our travel agent (bookpanorama.com) not allowed. another question marks for me, who' s the owner of the hotel? the one that confirm and bill our credit card is the hotel based on hotel policy not the travel agent. no one at the hotel can explain about this to us. so for us, this the last time for us to stay at this hotel. and for 5 stars hotel, the way this hotel staffs and manager handling this situation

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank mykiston
frank m, General Manager at Aryaduta Lippo Village, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2013

Dear mykiston,

Thank you for taking the time sharing your view. Let me clarify your points raised.

We do offer weekend promotional rates that are subject to availability and bookable only directly with the hotel. Travel agents as well as online travel agents may not necessarily have access to those rates. This is normal within the hotel industry and has nothing to do with cheating anyone. It is more a matter of being able to offer lower rates without having to pay commissions to third party.

Also, once a room is booked with a third party, i.e. online travel agency, the customer has agreed to a contract with the agency, not with the hotel. The hotel can therefore not change any bookings made through a third party but has to stick to the agreed terms.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Tangerang
Hotel Novotel Tangerang
Gambir
Aryaduta Jakarta
Aryaduta Jakarta
#71 of 464 in Jakarta

Been to Aryaduta Lippo Village? Share your experiences!