All reviews luxury hotel gading serpong kids spa spa journey sky garden electric curtains hdmi cable family room premier room working desk dim sum pleasant stay square park lebaran holiday business trip lontong sayur rain shower
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I stayed 2 days in JHL Solitaire Hotel for short business trip. For me this is 5 stars hotel with the unique design, very interesting and everything was excellent; the room was so elegant, friendly and helpful staffs, lots of facilities and great foods. Onething made my overnight became more great stay was the Italian restaurant in 2nd floor, they had a live music band very nice and the Italian manager, Mr. Gian, offering a glass of lemoncello and made for us a special tasty pizza ☺.... he made us laughing a lot with his cheerful, his humor and of course with his Italian delicious foods. Very recommended and absolutely will come back....

Trip type: Traveled on business
GMSecretaryDSGS, General Manager at JHL Solitaire Gading Serpong a D Varee Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Ms. Widya,

Greetings from JHL Solitaire Gading Serpong.
We refer to your recent stay with us and very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay and experience. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.
Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we look forward to be of service to you again in the future.

General Manager.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Great gym, great rooms, new and everything seems to be up to 5* standards.
But what stands out is the service level of the Chinese restaurant. Didn't get the name of the young woman that served as our waitress but it sure was in the top of what I have experienced in Indonesia.
In addition our breakfast was accompanied with great service from our waitrees Mela. So positive and smiling that you are guaranteed that you are smiling yourself leaving the Mangan restaurant.
Special thanks to Mela at Mangan and to the waitress in the Chinese restaurant for making our visit even better.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
GMSecretaryDSGS, Front Office Manager at JHL Solitaire Gading Serpong a D Varee Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Mr. Jonas,

Greetings from JHL Solitaire Gading Serpong.
Good to hear that you appreciate the warmth you felt from all the Team Members and that they were all very friendly and helpful. I will definitely share your comments with our Team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our Team Members as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.
Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we look forward to be of service to you again, in the not too distant future.

General Manager.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

At my short family trip. Just one night stay here.
I was bfast here at Mangan Resto.
I love the Indonesian food. Especially lontong sayur, for my twin is nasi goreng n fried noodle. All of them good tasted. I loved the taste of soup and the noodle at noodle station.
And i was served by nice n very polite restaurant staff, her name is MeLa at Mangan Restaurant.
She’s friendly to everyone too. Thank you
This hotel is kids friendly too.
Hits for the “Kids Spa Journey”. My kids was very happy after tried this Spa and their got spa n water play.
Thanks for the services.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed September 3, 2019 via mobile

This hotel with a luxury standard is probably the best hotel in Jakarta. Very professional staff in the lobby when we arrived to the hotel late in the night from our long flight from europe. Also the hotel manager helped us to make sure we get the room that suites our family best during our stay. Me and my family have a very comfortable and wonderful stay here and we will surely use this hotel next time we come to Jakarta again

Trip type: Traveled with family
JHLSOLITAIRE, General Manager at JHL Solitaire Gading Serpong a D Varee Collection, responded to this reviewResponded September 8, 2019

Dear FamiljenBerglund,

Reviewed August 28, 2019

Good Size Room, Good Product, My breakfast experience in Novotel Tangerang or Mercure Alam Sutra Better, the Service to be improved.
I come here because JHL is the only five star hotel surrounding the area, unfortunitelly below expectation

Date of stay: August 2019
1  Thank Alesandos

Dear Alesandos,

Greetings from JHL Solitaire Gading Serpong.

We refer to your recent stay with us and thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay and experience. I am sorry that the overall experience did not meet your expectations; please accept my sincere apologies for that.
At JHL Solitaire Gading Serpong, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every guest; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Please be rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.
We appreciate your sharing your concerns, and it is our hope that you will give us another opportunity to better serve you in the near future.