“Is Improving... :D”
Review of Marine Hotel

Marine Hotel
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Buckie
Marine Hotel
Ranked #7 of 8 Buckie B&B and Inns
Reviewed March 4, 2013

I usually come here when I'm in the area for work, I enjoy this hotel as its vicinity to the town center means I can walk into town have a drink and walk home, the staff are really friendly and the food is decent enough, the rooms are a little dated and not too loud if you get the top floor, as the weekends can get a bit loud if they have something on, but I was talking the the owner and she's doing something about that? we'll have to see what she does.

Room Tip: Top floor always a good choice here, or if they are taken keep away from the bar.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank tanstair

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Very good service but slightly let down by the food. The breaded mushrooms were fine but the accompanying garlic mayo looked very brown and didn't, to me, taste quite right. I have to say, though, that my friends having the same did not seem to have a problem with theirs......
I had the 4oz burger and found it to be rather overcooked and dry but the onion rings, on the other hand, were delicious.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank MaryCampbell1
Reviewed August 1, 2012

I also work with Mr C. I can confirm that all of the women at the Marine Hotel are bangtidy! Again the rooms are hit and miss however if you can get a top floor room there wont be any problems. 315 is my room so check your hands off it!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed July 18, 2012

I am always working out of Buckie and I always stay at the Marine. The food is good, the accommodation can be hit and miss but if your not happy with your room, just ask and they will always try and sort you out. The staff are friendly and the ladies are well tasty. All told, its like anything, if your not happy then say something at the time. They will listen and they will do something about it.

Room Tip: Ask for the top floor room 315 don't ask for 316 as that's the room I like.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business