My friend and I stayed here for one night when walking the Moray Coastal Trail. I have never experienced customer service like this, nothing was too much trouble, (including arranging a taxi to pick us up at end end of the walk, arranging a taxi to take us back to the start of our walk rage following day, arranging for us to have a freshly-cooked breakfast 45 minutes before breakfast was due to be served so that we were set up for our third day of walking). The rooms are a good size, look recently refurbished, comfortable bed and serviceable bathrooms. The restaurant is great, we had lovely food at very reasonable prices. Friendly efficient staff. Karen, the manager is a superstar and deserves a special mention for going the extra mile on customer service,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mill House Hotel & Restaurant still has the same character as before but now with a modern twist - the complete hotel has undergone major facelift and the 16 bedrooms in particular have been furnished to a high standard. We offer free parking and free wi-fi in most areas of the hotel. Bar meals or A La Carte are served 12-2pm and 5.30-9pm 7 days a week, we also offer a carvery served all day on a Sunday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Mill House Hotel & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Mill House Hotel And Restaurant
- The Mill House Hotel & Restaurant Buckie, Scotland