Very kind hosts and warm welcome. The restaurant is very good both for guests buffet or by menu service. Bar and lounge (with wifi) where you can stay longer for a tea, a beer or just talking with other guests. One of the most beautiful regions to visit in UK.
The hotel is a bit old and doors and floors produce some noise, but nothing quite serious. I spent a pretty good weekend there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You can find us in Embleton, a lovely quiet coastal village 5 minutes from the fabulous Northumberland Coastline. Great walks from the hotel will take you to fabulous sandy bays, castles and cosy pubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and Orbitz so you can book your Dunstanburgh Castle Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dunstanburgh Castle Alnwick
- Hotel Dunstanburgh Castle