My husband, myself and our 3 year old daughter decided to add an extra night onto our weekend break after exploring Edinburgh, and came across Dunstanburgh Castle Hotel, it was about 4:30 pm in the afternoon and my husband went to ask if there were any rooms for the night, thankfully there were, we were shown two very spacious family rooms to choose from, we choose room 1. It was lovely and warm with a huge bed and sofa bed for the little one, the bathroom was modern and immaculately clean. There was tea, coffee and biscuits available, and all the usual, hairdryer etc.
We ate in the hotel and were not disappointed, the food was excellent however we did find the menu slightly limited. The service was fantastic every member of staff were really friendly and nothing was too much trouble.
Overall a really positive over night stay we would definitely stay here again to explore the area more.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You can find us in Embleton, a lovely quiet coastal village 5 minutes from the fabulous Northumberland Coastline. Great walks from the hotel will take you to fabulous sandy bays, castles and cosy pubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your Dunstanburgh Castle Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dunstanburgh Castle Alnwick
- Hotel Dunstanburgh Castle