We stayed here on a cycling holiday with teenagers. There were big public areas including a large bar. Our room was satisfactory, as was the bar meal and the breakfast, but overall, we did not feel the same level of hospitality as we did elsewhere in the Outer Hebrides. Our accommodation was not as good as in other similarly priced hotels that we stayed in on this trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A family run small hotel with a warm welcome. We are in walking distance to the beach, lochs to fish and the world famous Askernish Golf Course. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Borrodale Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Borrodale Hotel Daliburgh
- Borrodale Hotel South Uist/Daliburgh