“lots to experience.”

20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 45 helpful votes
“lots to experience.”
Reviewed January 8, 2012

this is a great wee find tucked away in the countryside. has a nice coffee shop for lunch and a shop. they do a huge range of treatments.

Bellshill, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Lovely experience”
Reviewed November 4, 2011

This was a package bought for my wife and I by our daughter and family as a 50th. wedding anniversary gift. We booked and cancelled for unavoidable reasons on two occasions which was no problem.The centre re-arranged for us and eventually we went there on 3rd. Nov.It is not the easiest place to find, if the area is unfamiliar to you. If unsure, best advice is to go into Drymen village and get directions, it's only a few minutes along the A811 Stirling road. The upside is that we found all of the staff involved very helpful and good at their particular role, the 3 course lunch was brilliant and all made on the premises by the young woman who runs the tearoom!! my wife had reflexology and I had Indian head massage, both of which were excellent.
Many thanks to the centre for a very enjoyable experience.

Visited November 2011
5 Thank James H
Edinburgh
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“Beautiful setting, so peaceful and great therapists”
Reviewed July 28, 2011

Would highly recommend coming to Tir Na Nog for a 'chill out' day. The setting is lovely, fully stocked shop selling wonderous things, great cafe with home made food and the therapists are just fab. Had Reiki session with Jacq and she was very detailed with my history. I'm sure i was snoring half way through as i was so relaxed, and felt at peace when session ended. Jacq thenn did some meditation with me and i felt like i could take on the world! My head clear and my body relaxed.

Visited March 2011
6 Thank EdinburghCariad
glasgow
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Lovely afternoon visit to this tranquil interesting centre.”
Reviewed June 30, 2011

We drove out to Tir Na-Nog Holistic centre from Glasgow which is around a half hour drive.
The Fairy shop is a delightful mix of the usual crystals,magic spells and some particularly nice fairy themed gifts. They also stock some attractive good quality jewellery.
There is also a lovely woodland walk with winding paths through the tall trees the pathway is fringed with herbs and wild flowers. On the walk the only sound is the whispering of the breeze though the leaves. So relaxing.
There is an authentic tepee in the grounds which is used for various activities including
children's story telling. A wide range of holistic therapies are on offer ranging from Reiki and fire walking through to past life regression.
The coffee shop sells delicious soup and home made cake in very pleasant surroundings.
Altogether a perfect day out for all age groups not too far from the city.

Visited June 2011