“Excellent and Outstanding”

North Kessock Hotel - Restaurant Cuisine
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 10, 2013

It was my wife's 70th Birthday on the 2-1-13 and trying to find anywhere open in the Highlands on that day is nigh impossible, but I approached the North Kessock Hotel and they agreed to do a special lunch on the day for my wife and our 28 guests. Pam who help me organize the meal, was great, nothing was to much trouble, the menu was excellent and varied catering for veggies and celiacs and at very good price. On the day all went well , the meal and the service were excellent and cannot fault it at all, the staff and the owner really made the day special for my wife. If you have a special day to celebrate I can unreservedly reccomend the North Kessock Hotel.

Reviewed January 1, 2013

Poor food, poor service. very disappointing. A shame because we have been there a few times and it has gone down hill over the last few months.

1  Thank PurpleDragon28
Reviewed December 27, 2012

Always worth a visit. Food is excellent and service always good. We've never had a bad meal here. Lovely views across the water if you get a window seat.

Reviewed December 27, 2012

Loved it, excellent food.The staff are attentive and very helpful. The North Kessock is popular with locals alike so its wise to book in advance. I will certainly return.

Reviewed November 15, 2012

We visited the restaurant on a Saturday night at 7.30pm. There were 3 other tables occupied. We had been here before but over 2 years ago and was pleasantly surprised by the change in the menu. Agreed, some dishes are slightly overpriced but would say the menu is varied and imaginative. Excellent service especially Charlene who has just the right balance of attentiveness and has a good knowledge of the wine list. Definitely will return.

1  Thank nulzz