The Inn on the Tay
$147
$140
Cancelon
  • Breakfast included
Tigh Na Cloich Hotel(Pitlochry)
$105
$146
$165
getaroom.com
  • Breakfast included
The Pitlochry Hydro Hotel(Pitlochry)(Great Value!)
$116
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Travelodge Perth A9(Perth)(Great Value!)
Travelocity
Breadalbane Arms(Aberfeldy)
$69
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewswhite chocolatewhite water raftingfish chipssticky toffee puddingcullen skinkporridgeboth nightslovely mealbanks of the riverfantastic locationsingle bedfirst classmain courselarge roomsalmondining roomrelaxing weekend
Reviewed February 10, 2012

My wife and I spent one night last weekend at the Inn. From the friendly welcome of one of the owners to the modest bar bill at the end, the place was a real delight. The large and well appointed bedroom was cosy despite it being a very cold night - tho' possibly the tastefully decorated dining room with a spectacular (and close!) view of the Tay could have been a little warmer. Nevertheless, we had a most enjoyable stay and would happily return, perhaps to combine it with a visit to the theatre in nearby Pitlochry.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 23, 2012

Stayed at the Inn on the Tay on Sat 21st. Just an overnight stop to get away for the day. Grandtully itself is a very beautiful picturesque little place, the Inn is right on the nbanks of the Tay and is in a superb location. The setting is postcard perfect. The room we had was very spacious and very comfortable. The food was of a very very high standard, the I venison I had was absolutely 10 out of 10, perfectly cooked. The pub across the road is also worth a visit for a cosy drink.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank ewancameronscott
Reviewed January 9, 2012

My boyfriend suprised me in November with two nights stay at this hotel. We loved it. They have a certificate of excellence from Trip advisor, Im not bloody suprised. Everything about The inn on the Tay was spectacular. We arrived late at night and had both been unwell during the day and had been travelling. It was a welcoming haven. We had been allocated room one which was amazing. Perhaps it was the family room? Supper and breakfast were great all served by the owner who was accomadating and effecient. Great guy. I'm building my new house at the moment and the inn gave me so many ideas im going to pinch off them, the decor was gorgeous, every modern but mixed with traditional scottish feel. I have raved about this hotel to everybody. Keep up what your doing guys, fantastic job.x

Room Tip: Room one was gorgeous!
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank RebeccaH59
Reviewed December 24, 2011

We've just had an overnight stay at The Inn on the Tay at Grandtully, Perthshire. It was a great experience. Fraser gave us a great welcome. The room was spacious and comfortable.
We had a very good evening meal and breakfast. The Tay was in spate so the views were super and the sound of the water was lovely. The Hotel is tastefully decorated and the owner very hospitable. We must return when we have more time to explore the area.
Ann S.

Room Tip: Better to have a room with a view of the river.
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ann S
Reviewed December 11, 2011

We were recommended this hotel and went there for my boyfriend's 30th birthday. We had a lovely room, fantastic 3 course meal and the pleasure of friendly and interesting staff. Lovely peaceful atmosphere with lots of candles and fresh roses on every table and low background music. Nothing was too much trouble. We liked it that much we've booked to return for my 30th birthday - and can't wait already!!

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple