“Good value food that tastes great.”
Review of Alessandro's Pizza Palace - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Alessandro's Pizza Palace
Cuisines: Pizza
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good value food that tastes great.”
Reviewed February 1, 2013

i have eaten here a few times now and the foid is fantastic value for money, always very hot when it arrives, never had ti wait to long for our food either.
The staff always seem pleased to see you and are very friendly.
I have tried a few things from the menu and have always been very pleased with what i have ordered and the staff have always been very accommodating if i wanted something that wasnt on the menu.

“Good lunchtime meal”
Reviewed December 7, 2012 via mobile

Friendly helpfull staff, I ordered a pizza which was very nice, as good as you would get from one of the high street pizza chains, reasonably priced, I would go back with out hesitation

Stevenage
“Substandard!!!!”
Reviewed November 15, 2012 via mobile

As a Chef working hard everyday cooking, I got home and fancied someone else cooking for a change. Myself and the husband decided to go here and get a take out. I ordered my food, (chicken kebab and chips and pizza) and then waited a further 20 mins for the food to be cooked. We were the only customers in the building and after a futile attempt at getting a conversation going with the staff that were stood around we decided to pop to the co-op. Upon returning the establishment we were handed our food we said our goodbyes and headed home. We live approximately 4 mins from there so would expect the food to be pipping hot when we got home but alas, that was not the case. This was mainly dude to the chicken in my kebab still being RAW! Not only that but my husbands pizza looked like it had been dropped on the floor! He had one slice and we threw it all in the bin.

We will never eat in this place again and will never recommend it to anyone and will even warn people off it. A very substandard pizzeria,

2 Thank Mark_Danny
Isle of Thanet, United Kingdom
“Disappointing - pizza palace really, my daughter could make a better pizza”
Reviewed November 8, 2012

No welcome, no smiles, no other customers so it wasn't like they were busy! We ordered take away and was told it would be about 10mins, which didn't bother me but we weren't asked if we wanted to sit, just left!

We came straight home & already pizza was stone cold, and didn't look very appealing either! I had a pasta dish & an Italian salad - the salad had the worst mozzarella on it I've every tasted, it didn't even look like mozzarella and the pasta was cold, lacked taste & seasoning and had been packed into the tray so tight it was like a brick!!

As a take out junkie family - this is one place we definitely won't be going too!!! Totally disappointed & for £18 not cheap!!

2 Thank GroovyOwl
“Excellent pizza”
Reviewed October 16, 2012

Really nice tasty pizza ,great variety of choices ,well worth a visit instead of the usual chain pizza places .

• Visited October 2012