I never thought I could be somewhere so remote and enjoy such luxury and beauty. It is a feast for the senses,the beauty of the grounds, immaculately kept,the lulling sound of the wondrous Pacific Ocean soothing me into a gentle slumber every night, the glorious colors and a decoration with an incredible attention to detail, the heavenly food from the hotel's organic orchard and the attentive staff , always there with a smile, this is TRUE luxury. The luxury of quality of life and unspoilt spaces, not the gaudiness of marble veneers and urban decoration. My thanks to the owner for not selling out to hotel chains and for protecting this wondrous site. Truly the closest place to Paradise on this Earth.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Las Alamandas is an exclusive resort situated on 1,500 acres within a private estate on the Pacific coast and is a pristine nature reserve. It is Mexico's ultimate escape! This secluded haven, named by many magazines as one of the most romantic hotels of the world, was designed and developed by Isabel Goldsmith-Patino. It offers to its guest's luxury, comfort and the highest standards of personalized hospitality in an exquisite setting.Las Alamandas was featured on the cover of Architectural Digest and was chosen by The Robb Report 100 as one of "Earth's Most Exclusive Retreats". It is not a diamond in the rough, it is an exquisite jewel on the Costalegre. Managed like an elegant private estate where guests feel completely at home. The resort is ideal for a romantic getaway, intimate honeymoons, unique family reunions and spectacular beach weddings. Seven villas luxuriously designed for gracious indoor-outdoor living and beautifully appointed suites offer privacy, comfort and accommodate up to 42 guests. The clients are such as Brad Pitt, Sting and Trudie Styler, Maxwell, and Cindy Crawford. Robert de Niro has taken the entire hotel for the Christmas holidays several times. With a clientele of many celebrity guests and Fortune 500 CEO's, the hotel is often rented out in its entirety for a special event and is a favorite location for fashion shoots. Guests can enjoy gourmet Contemporary Mexican Cuisine featuring a fusion of finest Mexican recipes prepared with fresh and organic ingredients, fresh seafood and produce grown on-property. Meals are served at the "Oasis" restaurant, at the main Beach Club "La Palapa "overlooking the Pacific Ocean, in the privacy of your suite or as a gourmet-picnic on one of the four private beaches. Guests can indulge with spa treatments and massages to the sound of the Pacific. They can enjoy horseback riding at sunset, kayaking on the lagoons, take bicycle tours or hike to Look-out Point or simply sunbathe by the pool or take a siesta gently swaying in one of the many hammocks. More than a luxurious vacation retreat, Las Alamandas is the perfect hideaway ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotwire, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Las Alamandas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Las Alamandas Hotel Quemaro
- Las Alamandas Quemaro
- Las Alamandas Mexico/Costalegre - Quemaro