Las Alamandas
Very Good 4/5
Cuixmala(Careyes)
Excellent 5/5
  • Pool
Hotel Posada Tonala(La Manzanilla)
Very Good 4/5
Great 4.5/5
Club Nautico El Dorado(Pacific Coast)
Good 3.5/5
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewsprivate beachhorseback ridingpuerto vallartaboogie boardingoverlooking the oceanother guestsluxury resortred snapperhot tubbeach resortthis place is amazingthe perfect spotthe entire resortmagical experienceoff the beaten pathliving roomgorgeous views
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 17, 2013

Definitely Paradise on earth...
Gorgeous views.
Breathtaking sunset.
Amazing nature, perfect service, with a crew of amazing mexican employees.
I have travelled extensively but this place is really the best ever.
However the ride to arrive there is quiet complicated and bumpy...
An airport is planned for the next couple years and it would be perfect then.
The ocean coulld be a little rough but it is gorgeous and clean.
Everything is done in the best taste: colors, furniture, flowers, art in the rooms , the library,the dining room.
Even the choices of articles in the boutique are beautiful.
I would love to be able to return to this resort!

Room Tip: We were staying in the San Miguel suite,very nice and confortable with great gardens and partial ocean views.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Annie B
Las A, General Manager at Las Alamandas, responded to this reviewResponded January 18, 2013

Dear Annie:

We are truly wowed by your review – just as you were wowed by your stay with us! We’re so pleased that you recognized and appreciated the extraordinary attention to detail that makes our resort so special. Of course, we can’t improve on Nature – but we do take great care to assure that our intimate resort celebrates our amazing location in every way, from the accommodations to the cuisine and service. We hope you will share your experience with your friends, and plan another visit soon!

Las Alamandas

Reviewed January 10, 2013

If anyone tells you las alamandas is like paradise they are lying. THIS PLACE TRULY IS PARADISE. Words cannot adequately describe this place. It is the nicest place I have ever seen. It is magical, beautiful and incredibly private. If anyone tells you that there is no such thing as four seasons service in mexico they have not been to las alamandas. The service is remarkable. The incredible staff have one goal in mind and that is to make your stay incredible. The private beaches are magnificent. Wine and cheese at sunset point, a romantic candle lit dinner, a by the ocean couples massage could not be improved.
I must say if I ever went back to St. Barts (and I don't think i ever would) it would have a bahamas type feel next to las alamandas.
There is only one terrible thing about las alamandas; leaving.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank jonnyrosen
Las A, General Manager at Las Alamandas, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2013

Dear Mr. Rosen:

On behalf of the entire staff here at Las Alamandas, thank you so very much for your glowing remarks!! There is simply nothing more important to us than a happy guest. Knowing that we “wowed” you with our service, beaches, cuisine and romantic amenities is the highest praise we could ask for. We’re so glad you found “Paradise” at Las Alamandas! And we hope that you will return often to bask in the warmth of our sunshine and hospitality. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed October 16, 2012

I could not stop smiling form the moment we arrived! The setting is beautiful and attention to detail incredible. The staff are very friendly, helpful and make you feel as though you are staying in your own personal paradise. Pure relaxation guaranteed! Go on a horseback ride along one of the amazing virgin beaches & take a tour of the reserve to appreciate the surrounding area and wildlife. A trip to nearby Punta Perula is recommended also. It's been called "One of the most romantic places on earth" I definitely agree!

Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Las A, General Manager at Las Alamandas, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2012

We couldn’t be happier to hear that your visit to Las Alamandas was so completely relaxing and rewarding! Giving you reason to smile is one of our top objectives. We hope you’ll return for the holidays, when Las Alamandas becomes a truly magical place for festive celebrations. Bring your family and come enjoy the fun!

Reviewed August 26, 2012

My husband recently surprised me with a trip to Las Alamandas for my birthday. What a stunning place, service and location. We were greeted by 3 wonderful and welcoming staff to a room with beautiful bouquets of flowers and a delicous margarita. We were blown away by the stunning beaches, we drove around the entire property and visited each virgen beach. We had a wonderful candlelit dinner on the beach, followed by a visit from the chef with my birthday cake. Pablo was our very sweet and attentive server for the weekend and we really appreciated his service. Highly Recommended!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Lindsay P
Las A, General Manager at Las Alamandas, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2012

Dear Guest: Thank you for your wonderful comments. We are glad we could make your birthday celebration so very special and memorable. We take enormous pride in the services we provide and we are careful to assure that each guest is treated as a VIP. I'm pleased to see that we achieved these goals during your visit. We are glad your husband chose our Paradise for this special occasion. We hope you’ll make this an annual visit! We all look forward with pleasure to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed July 20, 2012

It was surprise trip for me on my b'day..from my hubby...I love this place..all staff and their service is truely awesome ..I want to go back there again if I get chance...truly amazing place...can't describe in words....

• Stayed: July 2012
2  Thank Mitdarshi
Las A, Manager at Las Alamandas, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2012

All of us at Las Alamandas were so pleased to see how much you enjoyed your recent visit! Many of our guests come to celebrate a special occasion – whether a birthday, anniversary, babymoon or honeymoon. And we place the highest priority on assuring that every special occasion is truly memorable. It’s extremely gratifying to know that our efforts lived up to your expectations. Many thanks, and please come back soon!