Green Nipa Beach Resort
  • Beachfront
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
Priceline
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 24, 2012

I booked the hotel through RCI with my timeshare exchange. I'm afraid I don't have much to say cause me and my mum and sisters were let down and we're booked for 4 nights! The place is so run down, hardly any staff around, a few visitors which we hardly see, the chinese management were unfriendly... as if we're doing them a favour of staying there. We arrived around dinner time and was told we have to look outside the hotel for food. Hello, this is a small town and we're tourists. Anyway, we manage to find a small friendly canteen with very simple food. What's the saving grace? The few staffs that always greets us with a smile and would go out of their way to make up for the unfriendliness of the management. The beach was good and the neighbouring resort was a wonder...Sitio Remedios. Nipa Beach should follow thier concept. Even though they don't have guests because of the low season, the place was maintained and the staffs happy to show us around.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
5  Thank Rh0nda777
Reviewed April 18, 2012

I can just only agree with the Ana700...
We booked 2 rooms for 2 nights - paid already, but when we arrived and saw the place we left and found another resort nearby.
The rooms were dirty, full of spider-webs, cheap foam mattress, filthy toilet and shower, terrible condition all over the place.
The grounds are dirty full of litter - the pool is muddy , molds all over the few pool chairs etc etc , no shades on the beach - it's just not fair and an insult !!!!

Room Tip: don't choose any room in this place
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
6  Thank Christian W
Reviewed November 5, 2011

If you plan to enjoy a few days of resort, don't put your feet in this resort because it's a ghost hotel, and i'm not talking about spirits or anything like that. I mean real ghosts as people who are just looking to make money. At first, facilities are neglected, dirty and damaged rooms, no staff, the kitchen is full of mold, and that is why there is no service or food, no potable water, no water in w.c. service, and no where you sit where there are no cockroaches. Dusty tables in the dining room. That is, there is no service that is mentioned in the brochure and you are completely alone in a secluded and abandoned. This is only intended to warn of the terrible experience I've lived.

Room Tip: No good rooms here
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family