See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed June 14, 2015

By the time I reached Amreli, the only accommodation listed as descent by travellers, was already packed. I checked all other hotels - there are few - but to no avail. This was the only hotel with a vacant room - without Airconditioning! But Rs.522 per night, what else to expect. The manager said they had 5 AC rooms but always booked. They have another branch in the adjoining building but status is the same. Car parking was in the adjoining building and entrance to this hotel was horrible, 'Pan' stains all over the building, on elevator grills, in the corners, on the walls - yukkkkk!

Room was clean and towels etc. were also clean but I got the bed-sheet changed because of tell tale spots allover. There was no restaurant on the hotel floor but they got me tea whenever I requested. Since this is bang opposite the State Transport stand so shops etc. were open late night. However, the night was long and hot, I hardly got any sleep. Stay in Rajkot with better options if it is not necessary to stay here.

Room tip: If it is summer, you will boil without Airconditioning. Select AC room or stay in Rajkot if possible.
Date of stay: May 2015