“wouldn't recommend this place to anyone”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Ste. Anne
Country Charm Romantic Resort
Reviewed January 10, 2010

My husband and I were all geared up for a night of romance--away for our one and only night of the year--and we were beyond disappointed. We specifically reserved the hot tub room only to have the hot tub full of ?sewage/rust from pipes!! We called as well and were told to keep running the jets as this would clear up. We filled and emptied the tub 3 times and ran the jets continuosly but gave up at 2330 when we realized there was no hope. It was hard to salvage the romantic evening...they are hard to come by for us as we have a special needs child at home and have a difficult time finding a sitter. When we complained the next day the female manager was rude and stated she would only give us a 50% off our NEXT stay as we still got to enjoy the rest of the room!! Who said we wanted to go back there! I don't know.....they need some attitude adjustment or they will loose all there customers. I will definetly tell everyone I know just how awful our experience was.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled as a couple
6  Thank winnipeglover2

Reviewed September 16, 2009

Country Charm Resort is a great place for a romantic getaway. When my partner and I arrived at the resort we felt an automatic sense of relaxation before we even checked into our room. They had everything from a full kitchen, barbeque, sunroom and fabulous juccuzi tub. There was a large flat screan tv and surround sound. They have really thought of all the little touches to make the setting perfect. The view is beautiful looking onto a large man made pond. We brought an ATV and took advantage of their private trails. We also went paddlle boating.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 29, 2009

This resort beautiful to the eye, but my cabin was unsatisfactory. Fridge dirty, microwave dirty, the worst was the cooking grill still had meat on it from previous guest. ewh!!!! disgusting.
Brought this to the attention of the staff member right away, said he could not do any thing because staff was gone for the day, would let manager know in the morning. So I cleaned it the best I could, never heard from anyone. It took several attemps to get the manager. To my surprise she was unreasonable, rude, loud, unprofessional for the owner of a "romantic resort". I asked to get half of my payment back , she said "it would screw up her books". She offered me one night stay with several conditions and an expiry date, but this would not fit with my busy life with my own busness and kids, this is unfair. I would not go back, they need customers like us for business. We don't need them, there are other resorts with a better attitude and better conditions.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled as a couple
6  Thank the4cams

Been to Country Charm Romantic Resort? Share your experiences!