“Fantastic - home away from home”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Eglinton
Willow Farm Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #3 of 3 Eglinton B&B and Inns
Reviewed March 8, 2014 via mobile

This is a fantastic b&b and one repeatedly use when in the city. Can't recommend highly enough-the owners are very friendly, warm spirited and helpful-even defrosting my car on cold mornings! Excellent and plentiful food with organic eggs from their farm and lots of delicious fresh home baking. The room is always comfortable and spotless- cannot recommend highly enough. Thanks George and Sam, you make my stays feel like a home away from home :)

Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
georgerallim, Owner at Willow Farm Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2014

Here at Willow Farm we like to ensure that all guests are treated in a friendly and courteous manner. We are delighted that you have had positive experiences whilst staying with us. Our aim is to meet or exceed our guests expectations and I am glad that we have done this for you. We use all locally produced produce and believe that guests should receive a good hearty breakfast before departure. Thank you for your kind review and we look forward to hosting you again on your next visit.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

I had a lovely night over there. I got a very warm welcome and they treated me like a member of the family. The perfect Irish Breakfast gave me energy for the half of the day. The room was just perfect. Beautifull area, kind people, good town, new friends, nice memories. Thank you George!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at Willow Farm. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay and enjoyed the environment of the countryside close to the city. We hope that you will have the opportunity to visit us again in the future.

Reviewed February 22, 2014

From the moment we arrived to the moment we left ,we were made to feel like v.i.p's ,George and Sam are very patient with the children ,and gentlemen ! My elderly mother and the children can't wait to go back to Willow Farm .George and Sam are 2 of the most helpful people we have ever met .People like them are few and far between ,especially in business .We were made feel like we were in our own home ,and really had a great time ,i cannot recommend this b&b enough !

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Dougrie
georgerallim, Owner at Willow Farm Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded February 23, 2014

Thank you for your review on Willow Farm. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay here with us. Here at Willow Farm our aim is to meet all of guests needs and expectations. Glad your mother and children felt at ease and at home during their stay. We like to ensure that all our guests feel relaxed and at home here at all times. As your review is positive, we really look forward to having you back to stay again in the future!!

George Millar
Owner/Manager

Reviewed December 2, 2013

Great Place to stay. Warm house and great hospitality. George was so friendly and helpful and filled us with copious amounts of lovely tea and freshly baked cakes on arrival! Rooms were toasty, comfy and spotless with the added touch of having soft bathrobes waiting for us. Huge breakfast next morning and even met the chickens that laid the eggs! Eggsellent!
HIghly recommended.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed August 31, 2013

A great stay for a few nights when visiting Derry. Very welcoming and relaxed atmosphere. Unlike some B&B, you feel very much as if you are staying in someones home. Super advice and help from the owners and breakfast was superb. It would be nice to have an ensuite bathroom but this does not detract from the experience.
Would return again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 29, 2013

I had the pleasure of staying at Willow Farm while I was working in beautiful Northern Ireland. I felt like I was visiting old friends from the moment I arrived. The owners are so welcoming and friendly, you can't help but feel relaxed and at home here. I had a lovely room that was clean, tidy and it had everything I needed, plus the house itself is lovely too. George really looked after me and his cooking is delicious...the fresh eggs are amazing and all of the food he uses is of really good quality, not to mention that George's home baking could teach Delia a thing or two!!! I feel like I made some great new friends during my stay at Willow Farm and I highly recommend a stay here if you're lucky enough to be visiting this part of Northern Ireland...I hope to return soon.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed May 27, 2013

Willow Farm is an example of Irish hospitality at its best. You're made to feel like you're at home from the moment you check in to the moment you leave.

The rooms are cosy, warm and spotless.

Breakfast will test even the hungriest of travellers, a wide range of cereal and fruit as well as full cooked breakfast is available.

Can't wait fort next visit to Derry and Willow Farm

Thanks George and Sam

• Stayed: May 2013
georgerallim, Owner at Willow Farm Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2013

Thank you for your review and kind comments. We are delighted to hear you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us and were very impressed with the food, staff and service.We are delighted that you intend to visit us again in the future and this experience has helped to endorse the excellent service provided. We look forward to welcoming you soon!

Been to Willow Farm Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!