Stayed at the Ibis in Barlborough for the third time and feel you get good value for money. Far superior to any Travelodge I've stayed in. The rooms are nicely furnished and the beds are very comfortable. The breakfasts are very good too but could be a little cheaper in my opinion. Looking forward to staying again next year. Ask for a room at the rear, a little bit quieter there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Chesterfield North hotel is located 8 km from Chesterfield and 16 km from Sheffield Airport. Admire the nearby Chatsworth House or wander through the famous Sherwood Forest of the Robin Hood legend. Book one of our 86 rooms and benefit from the hotel amenities on offer, including four meeting rooms for organising seminars and conferences, a restaurant and a snack bar open 24 hours 7 days as well as private outdoor parking. Business guests will appreciate use of our wireless Internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, ACCOR, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Ibis Chesterfield North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Chesterfield North Hotel Barlborough
- Ibis Chesterfield North Barlborough