The hotel was a bit further than we thought from Chesterfield. Rooms were fine but a bit dated. Dining/ reception area soulless. Breakfast was extremely expensive. We ended up eating in McDonalds (across the car-park). Some of our party did have breakfast on a deal and said it was fine. Large pub next door was good for food (menu and carvery) as there really is no where else to go within walking distance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Chesterfield North hotel is located 8 km from Chesterfield and 16 km from Sheffield Airport. Admire the nearby Chatsworth House or wander through the famous Sherwood Forest of the Robin Hood legend. Book one of our 86 rooms and benefit from the hotel amenities on offer, including four meeting rooms for organising seminars and conferences, a restaurant and a snack bar open 24 hours 7 days as well as private outdoor parking. Business guests will appreciate use of our wireless Internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HRS so you can book your Ibis Chesterfield North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Chesterfield North Hotel Barlborough
- Ibis Chesterfield North Barlborough