“Great Dives With Saba Deep”
Review of Saba Deep Dive Center - CLOSED

Saba Deep Dive Center
Reviewed June 16, 2012

Saba Deep rocked it. Great dives with a professional staff. Very easy going and great diving operation. Will definitely be back!

Brian and BJ

Reviewed May 22, 2012

For diving go to Saba!!! Great critters, lush surrounding, plenty of pelagics too.
Our dive instructors quickly got u geared up and to our dive destinations, where they went over the dive plan and the site and then we quickly splashed.
Great diving experience

Reviewed May 6, 2012

Just spent a week diving with Saba Deep.

I'd only dived once before, a year earlier, and the staff provided a spot-on refresher. Each of the 8 subsequent dives were brilliant. Great sights, informative dive leads, thoroughly brilliant!

My wife had completed the initial parts of the Padi course before we arrived at Saba, and was really nervous about doing the open water dives to complete the course. Gary and Kayla, the instructors, were absolutely brilliant, and gave her the confidence to complete the course, and totally take to diving. She loved it.

Gary and Kayla were very enthusiastic and knowledgeable, setting everything up for you - great service.

Tony and Cheri, the owners, couldn't have been more helpful and friendly. Their restaurant has some of the best food on the island (recommend the lobster - great taste, great value too).

We thoroughly recommend Saba Deep (and can see why many people travel from St Martin, for a day's diving with this group).

Reviewed April 20, 2012

Arrived to go diving and the conditions were poor, so Cheri invited back to try again a few days later, so we did.

Family run with Tony and Cheri Waterfield at the helm. Great people and great staff. Highly recommended and the entire staff know the meaning of customer service, which is sorely lacking elsewhere.

We did a 2 tank dive and had an absolutely awesome time. Consummate professionals all the way. Mike and Gary were terrific. Mike is probably one of the most laid back Dive masters, yet is about knowledge and protecting the marine park.

Contact info: 599-416-3347 or diving@sabadeep.com (Cheri is great at really quick replies).

As an aside, my wife and I did several dives and snorkels on St. Martin, suffice to say, don't waste your time. The reef around SXM has suffered greatly in the past 10 years and nothing like it once was. My recommendation is to spend 3 to 4 days on Saba and do all of your diving with the Saba Deep group...You will not be sorry!!!! Lunch upstairs is fantastic.

See more reviews
Reviewed March 13, 2012

Saba Deep is a top notch operation. I did two dives with this shop and thoroughly had a very good time. It was very windy and the chop on the water was terrible, but Gary and Big Mike took us to excellent dive sites at the island. Tony and Cheri did all the work for my trip to Saba. Rodney (Taxi Driver) was waiting at the airport when I arrived. He provided an excellent and informative ride to the dive shop. As we finished our dives early, Cheri contacted the air carrier and made arrangements for me to catch an earlier flight back to St. Martin. Cheri even gave me a ride back to the airport as a taxi wasn't available to get me back to the airport on time. Anybody who dives should utilize Saba Deep, you won't be disappointed. I will during my next visit to St. Martin.