“Amazing beach”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Cape Santa Maria

Ranked #3 of 13 things to do in Long Island
More attraction details
Owner description: Small island famous for its fabulous beaches.
North Canton, Ohio, United States
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Amazing beach”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013

I have not stayed at the Cape Santa Maria resort...but I have visited the beach each and everytime I visit Long Island. It has to be one of the most beautiful beaches I have ever been on.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Terri N

New York City, New York
68 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 66 helpful votes
“My Favorite Romantic Beach Resort”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2013

I liked everything about this resort. It's gorgeous, with crystal clear water and white soft sand. If you're looking for a vacation spot away from the crowds and noise, this is the perfect place to be!

Visited August 2013
Monett, Missouri
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great resort.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2013

Having been to Long Island twice now, Cape Santa Maria is still our favorite place to stay and number one destination.

Visited July 2013
“Perfect, loved every minute of it, can't wait to go back!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2013

My new Bride and I spent 7 nights at CSM for our honeymoon June 10-18 and it was perfect. I can't believe someone put a negative review of this fantastic place. Must be a miserable person because the only thing I could find that was not excellent about for my entire time was one day at breakfast one corner of my toast was a little to toasted on one side! Every meal is awesomely delicious and more than filling. Can't beat the Long Island Omelets for breakfast and anything on the menu for dinner, especially the fish or lobster wow it was some kind of good. The Beach, OMG, was just as Columbus said in 1492, the most beautiful in the world and pretty much deserted most of the time. 4 miles of beach and only a handful of people on it most days
That was hard to beat. The staff was great, very friendly and cheerful,always helpful with anything they made us feel like we had known them for years. The snorkeling, kayaking, bike riding the area was a blast and all free. Best of all was bonefishing with Bert. He is the man! We tore them up. 16 in a half day trip plus a few others. If you want a place away from the crowds and cheesy touristy areas like Disney, Nassau or Florida this is the place away from the crowds. Its safe, friendly locals, perfect beaches and cheap rum!

Visited June 2013
Milan, Italy
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“wonderful beach”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2013

I've been following some indication from travel diaries on the web... The water is so clear and the sand... white powder...

Visited May 2013