Visited here, feel in love, bought a lot in Stella Maris and have been dreaming of building there since the visit. The people of Long Island are so welcoming and happy. The stars in the sky, unlimited. The bounty of beauty found in the natural surroundings, words can't describe. You have the pristine beaches with waves on Stella Maris side and a short distance away - zero depth walk-out unlimited possibilities on the Cape Santa Maria side. It's truly the best of both worlds.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stella Maris Resort Club,is off the beaten path. On a tranquil island, where nature abounds, where the ocean and beaches are at their best, with an unhurried pace of life and with islanders, much known for their old-fashioned hospitality and friendliness.We are an intimate out island style resort, offering a wide range of tropical accommodations, from panoramic ocean view rooms to appealing four bedroom water front villas. Food is great, as is casual evening fun. Many activities are free of charge. We can even fly you here from your international Bahamas airport hub. It's a place for anyone who seeks to get away from every-day's stress, who loves nature, who loves being at and in the water. From singles to couples, from families to small groups. And there is no better place for a romantic island wedding, barefoot or elegant, or for celebrating your anniversary! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Stella Maris Resort Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stella Maris Resort Club Hotel Long Island
- Stella Maris Hotel
- Stella Maris Resort Club Long Island, Bahamas