Although my take on the meals is less than enthusiastic, this is not a reason to not come here. I agree with the vast bulk of glowing reviews; beach, cottages, service, and so on. It's not that the food is bad, its just not up to the quality of the rest of the experience of being here. Menu is very light on salads and fresh fruit. At the end of a week stay, lack of variety starts to weigh heavily. Dining room service was erratic and on an occasion or two, surly. This wouldn't keep me from coming back. I just wish management would pay more attention here, making a stay at Cape Santa Maria absolutely perfect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Untouched... Undiscovered... Barefoot elegance in a Caribbean paradise. Cape Santa Maria Beach Resort is unlike any place you have ever experienced. Mile after mile of silky-fine sandy beach melts into the warm turquoise water. With twenty bungalows and a handful of villas steps from the most beautiful beach in the Bahamas, an escape to Cape Santa Maria Beach Resort is an experience you will never forget. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Cape Santa Maria Beach Resort & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cape Santa Maria Beach Resort And Villas
- Cape Santa Maria Beach Resort & Villas Hotel Long Island
- Cape Santa Maria Beach Hotel
- Cape Santa Maria Beach Resort & Villas Long Island, Bahamas