This is our second visit to the Cape. Still the BEST beach in the world.
Rooms have been upgraded a bit but nothing fancy
Food and service were excellent.
We just wish management would have told us there was a wedding party taking up almost the entire hotel.
We visit the Cape for rest and relaxation and not to constantly be bothered by the noise of wedding events.
We would have visited a different week if we had known.
At the time of a reservation, Management SHOULD tell a guest that there will be a wedding going on. This was not right or appropriate.
Again, we love the hotel and the setting but we did not want to be part of a 3 day wedding.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Untouched... Undiscovered... Barefoot elegance in a Caribbean paradise. Cape Santa Maria Beach Resort is unlike any place you have ever experienced. Mile after mile of silky-fine sandy beach melts into the warm turquoise water. With twenty bungalows and a handful of villas steps from the most beautiful beach in the Bahamas, an escape to Cape Santa Maria Beach Resort is an experience you will never forget. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotwire, Priceline and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Cape Santa Maria Beach Resort & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cape Santa Maria Beach Resort & Villas Hotel Long Island
- Cape Santa Maria Beach Resort And Villas
- Cape Santa Maria Beach Hotel
- Cape Santa Maria Beach Resort & Villas Long Island, Bahamas