A gorgeous, quiet white sand beach. Water is so clear and such an incredible blue. The resort has Hobie cats (sail boat) to take out for a ride, kayaks, kids beach toys and floating water mattresses all for no charge.
Optional scuba diving, deep sea fishing, snorkelling and a boat tour to cool spots on the island near the resort.
Great food, awesome staff, cute gift shop with nice clothes/jewelry/local designs.
Yummy selection of cocktails at the bar, best Pina colada of my life! and the Miami Vice is a MUST!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Untouched... Undiscovered... Barefoot elegance in a Caribbean paradise. Cape Santa Maria Beach Resort is unlike any place you have ever experienced. Mile after mile of silky-fine sandy beach melts into the warm turquoise water. With twenty bungalows and a handful of villas steps from the most beautiful beach in the Bahamas, an escape to Cape Santa Maria Beach Resort is an experience you will never forget. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Cape Santa Maria Beach Resort & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cape Santa Maria Beach Resort & Villas Hotel Long Island
- Cape Santa Maria Beach Resort And Villas
- Cape Santa Maria Beach Hotel
- Cape Santa Maria Beach Resort & Villas Long Island, Bahamas