Pros: Beautiful beach. Gorgeous turquoise water. Some of the wait staff at the hotel are very friendly. We can always tell that the cleaning staff has cleaned our room every day and do a very good job of it.
Some of the employees who work here are very friendly and eager to help.
Cons: 1. Continental breakfast consists of toast, a croissant, 2 small jelly pastries, jelly, cream cheese if your are lucky and coffee and juice. A bowl of Cereal is $9! We have never been served or even offered water at breakfast while we have witnessed other guests being served. Consistency in what is offered is poor. The first day, my husband ordered sausage to go along with his toast. He received 3 links for $6. The second day, he again ordered the same sausage and only received 2 links.
2. The shabby not shabby chic condition of the room. I expected a little bit more out of the room for what we were paying. This time the beach makes up for it. Next time, I will try somewhere else.
3. Unpredictable hours of the beach bar/restaurant. We waited till 3:30 pm to go order lunch. The beach restaurant closes at 4. I was informed that because of a wedding the restaurant had closed down early. I went ahead and ordered drinks at the bar, where the bar attendants were not very friendly. No one informed me that the bar would be closing before 5pm because of the same wedding. My husband went back to the bar at 4:00 and was informed in a bit of a rude manner that the bar was closed because of the wedding. NO where was it posted or were we informed that the beach restaurant and bar would be closing early. My husband went to the main house to see if by chance they had opened the bar there earlier to serve the numerous other paying guests that were not part of the wedding party. He was informed that that the beach restaurant and bar had been closed due to the wedding. No apology was offered. The person then walked off.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Priceline, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Coral Sands Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Coral Sands
- Coral Sands Harbor Island
- Coral Sands Hotel Bahamas/Harbour Island