“Friends under the stars with twinkling lights”

The Landing Restaurant
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed May 6, 2014

Wow, we sat in the starlight under a tree dressed in lights and had a fabulous meal. Food was nice, I had the tuna special which had potatoes so garlicy I couldn't eat them, but the charm and service made up for the potatoes I shouldn't be eating anyway.

There are newer reviews for The Landing Restaurant

Reviewed May 1, 2014 via mobile

Nice place, good food (considering where it is), good service.
Do not ask something is not on the menu: they charged me 28 USD for a side (green salad with tomatoes).

I would go back only if I really needed.

1  Thank depanzis
Reviewed April 25, 2014

This spot is charming for dinner. Have a drink in the cozy bar. I could see settling in there for hours. The seating for dinner is varied. Inside, porch or garden. All lovely. My dinner of lobster tails on a risotto cake was swimming in a pool of butter. Too much butter. I didn't love it but I wouldn't let that stop me from trying The Landing again.

Reviewed April 13, 2014

The landing brings to life everything you should expect for a romantic evening out with the woman you love. The atmosphere is open yet private and inviting. The service was excellent. The food is out of this world. It was the best steak I've had in years. The whole experience was one we will be talking about for years. Make sure you make reservations early in the day and arrive ready to enjoy a culinary delight. The property is very well kept as well.

Reviewed April 3, 2014 via mobile

This is a sure stop when you land in Harbor Island. Quaint old eatery with outside dining and old world Caribbean charm. Try the spicy crab cappillini the taste will light up your month. Food is fantastic!

Reservations recommended for best service. Featured Afro wines are basic at best.