“Amazing Experience”

The Landing Restaurant
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed November 15, 2012

First I need to say the House Afro Head rum is nothing short of spectacular!!! I bought 3 bottles to bring home with me. The atmosphere is great and the food is exquisitely prepared and presented the wine selection if amazing. We ate there two nights in a row and will be back for sure on our next trip. The lobster I had the first night was prepared to perfection, so good I almost ordered it the second night we were there. If you are in the area this is a must!

There are newer reviews for The Landing Restaurant

Reviewed November 13, 2012

This is the best breakfast on Harbour Island and I think any island in the carribean. The food is AMAZING! The waffles and pancakes have brown sugar butter on top. The fruit smoothies are made with real fruit, the coffee is a local company that is strong and amazing. The local staff that run the restaurant are sweet and friendly.

Reviewed November 3, 2012 via mobile

Great wine list, super piña colada's, hang at the cozy bar and have a heck of a time. Transition into the restaurant and enjoy an awesome old school island feel with a menu that is diverse in flavor but with local ingredients where possible. If there is a curry dish on te menu when you are there, ORDER IT!!

Reviewed October 25, 2012

I'd recommend going here for dinner at least once during your visit to Harbour Island. Excellent. Great bar too. NOTE: I think they may close on certain nights during the lower season, so make a reservation to be certain.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

When to the Landing to celebrated a family birthday party on a recent trip to Harbour Island. We were treated like long lost friends by the owner and were made to feel at home. The steaks and sea food was great if a bit pricy. I would be happy to recommend the Landing for an evening out.