“Bayrock 1 Spectacular views and virtual serenity!”
Beach area across the street
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Beach area across the street
View of bay and dock
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

A TripAdvisor Member
“Bayrock 1 Spectacular views and virtual serenity!”
Reviewed March 5, 2017 for a stay in February 2017
person found this review helpful

We arrived late in the evening, Mick was already there. As a member of his community for more than 20 years he was most helpful with his insights, he was genuinely concerned about us, and expressed a deep interest in our complete satisfaction. We were a bit weary from the trip but overwhelmed by the amenities and freshness of our vacation home. The kids were so excited they could hardly sleep! Whether you are a family looking for adventure or relaxation, a group retreat, or friends looking to connect or reconnect we truly found a hidden treasure here. We found a place that was safe, secluded and certainly not over crowded. Mick provided a fishing guide (with over 30 years experience) for a very reasonable price. We caught our limit. I love to fish but don't often get to go so I brought my trusty zebco 202 ( The Pinto of fishing rods). I was practicing my casts on the pier and hooked into a bunch of redfish, one of which broke the line. As a Chef I enjoyed working in the nicely equipped open kitchen preparing fresh redfish and the blue crabs that we had also caught. My daughter collected as many sea shells as she could carry off from the white sandy beaches. My wife enjoyed reading on the deck overlooking the ocean. In the evenings we relaxed in the hot tub, played pool and ping pong, or just took things easy.We wrapped up the trip by cruising the oceans waters and observed dolphins, sea turtles, bald eagles, horseshoe crabs, herons and many species of wildlife. Our plans include atleast one visit annually that left us feeling refreshed and energized!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
Mar 13, 2017
Thanks for the review and I hope to see you in the future. Have a great day. Mick
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing