“Fantastic cosy wee restaurant”
Review of Skinny Malinkys - CLOSED

Skinny Malinkys
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed March 15, 2013

Been here a few times as it is local to me,i love the fact its a small place and it gives out a cosy atmosphere..... Food is great and the service is very friendly. I would deff recommend and no doubt i will visit again in the near future

4  Thank sexyjackiex

Reviewed March 14, 2013

i was told by friends in work to visit here for a nice meal, i love tapas! Their recommendation was spot on. The food was delicious, in particular the seafood was amazing. We had scallops and black pudding, mussells & prawn pilpil.. main courses were fantastic too, superb food and good wine served by friendly staff.. will definitely return .. also had the very naughty apple/rhubarb crumble.. perfect end to a perfect dining experience

4  Thank kathleen b
Reviewed March 11, 2013

Well what can I say.. My family and I have visited skinny's many times and everytime,we have enjoyed beautiful mouth watering food. Theres a lovely family feeling to the place its so warm and cosy.
I would highly reccommend the tapas. we visit spain alot, having a second home there. Never have we tasted tapas like skinnys in spain.
Keep up the great work skinny malinkys.
We will be back :)

The watt family x

4  Thank Lwatt2012
Reviewed February 11, 2013

Just made a return trip to Skinny Malinkys Tapas Bar in Clarkston Glasgow. This family run restaurant has only been open a few years but has already gained a local reputation for great food and a friendly atmosphere. My wife and I have been eating here at least once a month since it has opened, often treating our family and friends to its culinary delights. I have to admit that I am a very fussy eater, and there are lots of dishes I don't like, but I have always found something I can eat at Skinnys. It is a small restaurant, so I would recommend that you book if going at weekends. They have a great selection of comon british dishes as well as the tapas dishes, and everything is cooked fresh to order. Food prices are very reasonable, and they have a large selection of beers and wines, as well as some delicious sweets to finish off your meal. So if you want a reasonably priced, freshly cooked meal in a friendly atmosphere, then you must try Skinny Malinkys. You won't be disappointed.

3  Thank busbyvideo
Reviewed January 27, 2013

We have had nice meals in this restaurant in the past but hadn't eaten there for a while. The whole meal this time was extremely disappointing including the wine which had not been chilled properly prior to serving. The main courses were particularly poor with the venison being very fatty and the steak overcooked and swimming in its own grease when served. We live in the area and feel it important to support local businesses however after this experience it is doubtful we will return.