“Fantastic Caravan! Highly recommended!”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
192HappyM...
Telford, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Caravan! Highly recommended!”
Reviewed August 14, 2018 for a stay in August 2018

We have just returned from a 7 night stay. I can honestly say this is the best caravan we have stayed in and I fear our expectations will now be too high to be able to stay anywhere else. The service from the owner is very professional. I was able to pay in monthly instalments to spread the cost of our holiday and always received an updated receipt to help me keep on track. The caravan was easy to find and is, in my opinion, in the best position possible. It backs onto the play park, so for anyone with children or young teens it is ideal. We were able to sit outside the caravan and watch our youngster on the play park. He spent nearly all day, every day on there and I didn't mind because I had all the comforts of the caravan next to me. If the van had been further away, my child would not have spent half as much time on the park. If you do not have children, do not let this put you off, the play park was never too loud or too busy so just because the van is positioned here, it would not have a negative effect on your holiday at all. The caravan is also a one minute walk from the main complex and exit where the bus stop is. There is a 26 bus every 15 mins which takes you into Edinburgh city & Edinburgh Zoo through Musselburgh. (£1.70 single or £4 day ticket where you can jump on and off - make sure you have correct money, they don't give change)
The caravan itself was immaculate on arrival. We had a comprehensive welcome pack of bread, milk, tea, coffee, jam, sugar, butter. Very welcome indeed after a 6 hour drive! The fridge freezer is a full size American style ideal for a family. Not only is there a DVD player but also an Xbox plus a drawer full of DVD's and Xbox games!
All bedding and towels are provided. The kitchen has all utensils needed. There was a bed guard available and also a travel cot. We also had a family pass included for the entertainment complex - it is very rare to find this included in your holiday price. I cannot fault a single thing and would highly recommend anyone to book this caravan and enjoy a fantastic holiday at Seton Sands. I checked and booking this direct works out much cheaper than booking through Haven, and without doubt this is a much superior caravan. Thankyou, we will definately be returning in the future.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Dream7858...
“First class holiday rental”
Reviewed July 2, 2018 for a stay in June 2018

Rented this caravan for 3 nights and, on entry, knew we were going to be happy here. The ‘van was very well presented and we could not fault the cleanliness of all areas and linens. Jean (and Lisa) supplied everything we needed for our stay - they even got in touch to ask what type of milk and bread we would prefer as part of the welcome pack they provided for our arrival. The caravan is one of the closest ‘vans to the bus stop, and is well situated for the park club house. Though the ‘van backs on to the kiddies’ play park we were never disturbed by any noise from there. From our initial enquiry about renting the ‘van to the return of our security deposit, Jean (and Lisa) dealt with everything in a very professional manner. All in all, we would have NO hesitation in making another booking for this caravan - and would recommend it to anyone else who might be interested.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing