“Absolutely Fab”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Ardrossan
Crescent Park House Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #5 of 5 Ardrossan B&B and Inns
Reviewed June 26, 2012

I would like to thank Rosie & Kevin for a wonderful stay at the Crescent Park. I was made to feel more than welcome in a clean warm freindly atmosphere.

My room was fantastic with views to die for & the breakfast was superb. I will be definately booking again this year.

Jude Highlands

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Jude P
There are newer reviews for Crescent Park House Bed & Breakfast

Reviewed June 24, 2012

we stayed two nights and were made to feel like part of the family, Roseann a wonderful hostess with warm heart. Kevin ran my partner and me to ferry in torrential rain to see my son off to arran. overall the accommodation was clean and the old house was peaceful with amazing views. definetly stay again. Jimmy and Frances.

Room Tip: ARRAN room overlooks the sea
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 22, 2012

I stayed in the crescent park house with a group of friends at the start of July and could not fault my stay! The beach is on your door step there is fantastic shops and restaurants near by! We stayed in a few of the rooms and they were all perfect! Breakfast was fab! To top the trip of Rosanne and Kevin could not be more friendly, fantastic hosts! I would definetly go back and would advise anyone else to!!!xx

• Stayed: July 2011
Management response:Responded June 24, 2012

Kevin & I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who has taken the time and effort to review us on Tripadvisor, from our very first review in February of 2011. We always welcome timely, sincere, & constructive feedback. If concerns or complaints are not brought to our attention at the time, it is impossible to appease any dissatisfaction.
With over 30 years’ experience in the hotel & catering industry, we pride ourselves on customer service and value for money. There will always be a warm and family friendly welcome to our home, which it is first and foremost, pets included as we are a pet friendly B&B.
May we also take this opportunity to thank our regular guests and newcomers alike for bearing with us during this extended period of extension & refurbishment. I endeavour to highlight this inconvenience in advance and it is reflected in our pricing policy. Finally a great big thank you to all our other numerous guests who have left positive comments in our visitor’s book.
Kindest regards to all
Rosanne & Kevin

Reviewed June 17, 2012

two of the nicest people i have ever met really helpful and put in a lot of effort to make sure you have a nice stay. a really nice house and rooms are nice. the area is really nice and quiet plus isn't far away from shops,garage,and town. overall an amazing stay!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank chrism1994
Reviewed June 7, 2012

In a nut shell, we booked in advance as we were visiting family nearby.
We walked in and walked out.
It is cluttered and dirty, the owners smoke, dogs have free run of the house and the room doors don't lock.
Speaking to owers of nearby B&Bs I think the main reason for the mixed reviews is that this B&B has changed hands a number of times. I doubt all these reviews are about the same owners.
However, currently - AVOID!

Room Tip: Do not stay here!!
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank KevSte
Reviewed May 15, 2012

Very nice owners, who are more than happy to help. I will definatly be staying here next time I'm working in North Ayrshire.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank fool_gaz
Reviewed March 8, 2012

Stayed here for one night only, and if it hadnt been 9pm and pouring down i would of walked straight back out. the whole house is filthy !! i have never seen carpets so dirty and you could hardly get in the hall for junk piled up. Breakfast was served in the living/dining room, i took one look and declined, there was rubish every where the floors were covered !! Collected my bag and went to Mcdonalds !!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank cazza55_12
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ardrossan
Lauriston Hotel
#2 of 5 in Ardrossan
The Red Squirrel Lodge
The Red Squirrel Lodge
#1 of 1 in Stevenston

Been to Crescent Park House Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!