“Best Italian food”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed November 9, 2013 via mobile

Gr8 food nice view Friendly staff good price the lasagne is gr8 they give u really good bread with the soup they have the best cocktails around

1  Thank David B

Reviewed November 9, 2013

Went here with friends, was a lovely meal. Really enjoyed our evening. the staff were really nice.
Cant wait to go back

Reviewed November 6, 2013

A lunch with adult friends was most enjoyable. The service was friendly and efficient and the food was well prepared and well presented. We shall return.

Reviewed October 17, 2013

Up until I visited Cecchinis, I thought you can't go wrong with macaroni cheese. Now I know differently. It was the worst passing off of a basic pasta dish that I have ever come across. Inedible. In fact, my 12 year old daughter has made better macaroni cheese. I'm guessing the waiting staff know how poor the food is and that's why they never had the courtesy to ask if everything was ok. The food my daughters' ordered was just as shocking. How this restaurant has any custom at all is beyond me. I guess people go to have a glass of wine and watch the yachts. It certainly isn't for the grub.

7  Thank julieplus2
Reviewed October 12, 2013

Lovely Italian restaurant at Ardrossan harbour serving fresh food in clean and friendly atmosphere. Been here a few times and never been let down yet. Last visit just off the Arran ferry and was fairly full after large lunch but still managed a light bite, highly recommended.