“Christmas Party”

Thymari
Ranked #4 of 147 Restaurants in Barnet
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: A charmingly small restaurant in the prestigious area of Hadley Wood with a stylish yet intimate ambiance and high quality, flavourful food.
Reviewed December 16, 2016

We were lucky enough to have our work Christmas party at the Thymari Cafe Brasserie Grill this year, and we could not have wished for a better evening!
The owner Paul and all of his staff were fantastic and hands on throughout the evening, explaining the different dishes and drinks that we were served. The restaurant was beautiful inside and pristinely clean, and the combination of Christmas songs and traditional Greek music made for a fantastic atmosphere.
The food was brilliant - I am vegetarian and they more than catered for my dietary needs, bringing out a beautiful selection of vegetarian food.

I will be returning with my partner very soon and would highly recommend.

Date of visit: December 2016
chrispaul5252, Owner at Thymari, responded to this reviewResponded December 17, 2016

Thank you so much your your beautiful words about our restaurant. We try really hard to ensure our diners have a spectacular experience at Thymari. We look forward to welcoming you to Thymari again.

Reviewed December 9, 2016 via mobile

I'm delighted to have chosen Thymari for my birthday meal. Paul and his team were incredibly warm and welcoming, getting to know all the family. The advice on food selection resulted in a range of amazing , varied Greek dishes. One sitting per evening sums up Thymari: it's all about the customer experience. 10/10

Date of visit: December 2016
chrispaul5252, Owner at Thymari, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2016

Thank you so much for your lovely words. We truly do value our clients and want them to leave Thymari having had a very special dining experience. I'm so glad that you enjoyed your birthday meal.

Reviewed December 4, 2016

Was recommended to visit this restaurant and wasn't disappointed. Had an amazing meal, fresh and tasty. Decor really nice, and good atmosphere. Meal sizes are good, but not massive. More fine dining, however, we def didn't leave hungry. Will definitely go back.

Date of visit: December 2016
chrispaul5252, Owner at Thymari, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2016

I'm really glad you enjoyed your meal and thank you for your lovely words! We look forward to welcoming you again!

Reviewed December 1, 2016

I went here for my birthday a few days after it opened and was so impressed! Food was delicious, full of flavour and hearty, definitely not the usual out-of-a-tub cypriot dips and pitta bread. The meze meat was epic: fresh, looots of it and again packed a punch with flavour! Really lovely atmosphere, very elegantly decorated, just an all-round comfortably place to enjoy some very nice greek food.

Date of visit: November 2016
2  Thank Ysm7
chrispaul5252, Owner at Thymari, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2016

Thank you so much for your really kind words. I'm so happy that you enjoyed your birthday lunch and we look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed December 1, 2016 via mobile

Attended the opening weekend under new management and am pleased to say that the atmosphere was amazing and the food was even better. Amazing food which is of a very high quality and the chicken and the pork souvlaki were especially great and on my next trip to London, we will definitely be coming back here. This is one place you need to visit at least once.

Date of visit: November 2016
2  Thank MontanaSpartan

I'm so glad that you had a great time at our opening weekend! We do try our best to provide the best quality ingredients and are glad to see that it's recognised and appreciated. We can't wait to see you at Thymari again next time you are in London.