“Great food ... great atmosphere!”
Review of Goool! Sports Bar

Cuisines: International
Good for: Local cuisine
Good for: Local cuisine
San Jose, Costa Rica
“Great food ... great atmosphere!”
Reviewed June 7, 2011

I haven't had fish and chips this good in years! They have a flat screen on every wall possible. I will return to watch my favorite sports!

• Visited June 2011

San Jose, Costa Rica
“AWESOME FOOD, GREAT SERVICE, CHILL ATMOSPHERE ...”
Reviewed June 7, 2011

This place has awesome food from the best onion rings in costa rica to the best fish and chips to the smoke chicken pot pie..... FOOD AWESOME..... the service is 1st class from the waitress never missing a beat with 15 guys drinking and eating cheering to the owners always there with that personal touch of knowing my name when i walk in and having my drink in front of me as i sit down.... the prices are better then any other sports bar in costa rica... what can i say about the atmosphere that i haven't already said from just chilling and hanging with friends to being one on one with my girl for the soccer games.... my favorite sports bar in costa rica....how could i forget the great desserts the great apple crisp with ice cream to that cheese cake.... thanks to Binet the owner and his staff ...

• Visited June 2011
4 Thank crsam01
Tucson, Arizona
“My favorite warm fuzzy place in San Jose, Costa Rica”
Reviewed March 5, 2011

I remember the first time I stumbled into this place. They had just started the business. The friendliness and warmth of the staff combined with the extra high quality of the stuff coming out of the kitchen. It just can't be replicated anywhere in Costa Rica. My heart will always be at Goool. I really miss you guys :(
These guys bought a ton of high end alcohols just for me, and now I had to leave the country. Someone please finish the high end alcohols for me so I don't feel guilty ;P
Don't forget the upstairs, it is a special place in my heart.

• Visited April 2010