Clean and beautiful house and yard. Super friendly staff who speak English fluently. Nice mature guests. Not a dumb party house Recommend it all the way Great place all around including everything you need and want. Im only moving to another place when my husband arrieves as the cost of a double private room is on the high side.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Uniquely located, the hostel offers a refreshing escape from the city, while being centrally located. Some of the oldest trees in the city make up the neighbourhood within San Jose's Parque Nacional which is located directly in front of the hostel. With a long history of happy travellers, our guests often extend their stay at La Casa del Parque to enjoy the home-stay like feel and relaxed social environment it provides. Get advice on which places to visit in our country from our friendly staff for NO ADDITIONAL COST. Curl up with a book from our library beneath the grand chandelier, enjoy the sunshine in our tropical garden patio, join us for a chat around the dining table, or relax in the separate cosy TV room and chill out with a movie. We offer free: WI-FI all over the house, luggage storage, fresh Costa Rican coffee and teas. Internet desk, cable TV, DVD player, stereo and CD player, a kitchenette station available to guests and some of the best advice in town. You can also enjoy Delicious local coffees and fantastic vegetarian food made with all local, organic produce at our restaurant Jardin del Parque, located at the front entrance of the hostel (open 11am-7pm). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and HostelWorld so you can book your Hostel Casa Del Parque reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hostel Casa Del Parque Hotel San Jose Metro
- Hostel Casa Del Parque Province Of San Jose, Costa Rica