“Beautiful”

More attraction details
Owner description: One of Bequia's most popular beaches.
Reviewed April 22, 2013

Not my first visit but love it every time. Beach is beautiful, no hassle from locals or tourists, peaceful and just a great day trip from mainland. Will continue to visit.

Reviewed April 18, 2013

Great Tuesday night buffet. Beach is beautiful. You can get there by water taxi from town or car taxi. Lots of steps down and up from road. Pier for water taxi.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

Pristine and with lovely shade trees, this is the best beach in the Grenadines. It is made even better by the wonderful Jack's Restaurant - the fresh tuna salad ( seared in a seasoned crust) is delicious!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Although we were staying in Lower Bay, we decided to take a walk to see Princess Margaret Beach. There's no direct access from Lower Bay Beach so we had to take a walk through a random path our taxi driver pointed out the day before. We encountered several locals enjoying the "local produce" along the way. After about a ten minute hike we made it to the pristine beach. While not crowded by any stretch, there were plenty of people. Many people were snorkeling. A significant number of people arrived by boat. While it was slightly less pretty than Lower Bay Beach, the sand was softer as you head out into the water. This is a must see for any visitor to Bequia.

Reviewed March 10, 2013

I actually prefer the Lower Bay beach, but I actually spend most of my time snorkelling on the rock outcrops beteen Princess Margaret and Lower Bay beaches. If you want a beach, than Princess Margaret can't be beat, but I would rather snorkell, and I have swam the rocks between the two beaches a lot. There is an incredible diversity there, a lot of fish species. There is a restaurant at the other end of Princess Maregaret Beach, and I had a great burger there, and it was different than any other burger I have had, probably because it was local beef. If you love beaches, you will love Princess Margaret beach. Me, I would rather snorkell, and the rocks between Princess Margeret and Lower Bay are the best snorkelling on Bequia that I have found.