We stayed for one night here and couldn't fault it in any way. We arrived early and the helpful lady on reception managed to find us a free room so we could leave our bags and go off and explore.
The beds had all been replaced the day before so it was a great nights sleep. We stayed at the back of the building which i think was a bonus as it was really quiet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the edge of the Peak District, ideal location to visit Matlock, Matlock Bath and the popular Chatsworth Estate. With Sherwood Forest, Centre Parcs and Alton Towers all within easy access. Excellent universally accessible facilities available, including a wet room and inter-connecting family/carer rooms. With Derby and Nottingham on our doorstep you can shop till you drop, then enjoy a relaxing evening in our Brewers Fayre, Buffet Place Bar and Restaurant situated next door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Ripley Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Ripley Hotel Ripley
- Premier Inn Ripley Hotel Derbyshire