Whilst the Premier Inn at Ripley is a very good hotel in all aspects,the attached restaurant-The Brewers Fayre seemed shambolic to say the least! Not enough space here to tell the full tale! Bag of chips for our evening meal though! We got our money back after waiting 40+ minutes and not seeing the meal we had ordered.Breakfast time was chaos,although the food itself was very good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the edge of the Peak District, ideal location to visit Matlock, Matlock Bath and the popular Chatsworth Estate. With Sherwood Forest, Centre Parcs and Alton Towers all within easy access. Excellent universally accessible facilities available, including a wet room and inter-connecting family/carer rooms. With Derby and Nottingham on our doorstep you can shop till you drop, then enjoy a relaxing evening in our Brewers Fayre, Buffet Place Bar and Restaurant situated next door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Ripley Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Ripley Hotel Ripley
- Premier Inn Ripley Hotel Derbyshire