Just got back from nearly 3 weeks on Kuredu in the Maldives ,
with my 2 daughters - on 8 and 9 and a friend
We went with Sir Lankan Airways..And they were better than THAI ! Really good. Amazing view with the seaplane ! I'm no longer afraid of flying, after that.
We stayd in a Koamas Beach Villa on the south side- and that part was defently the nicest one. They cleaned our room twice a day. The staff was friendly and the food was nice. We dont have anything to complain about, at all... Excellent experience .Very nice !!
We dont think this is a place , to bring a child between 0 and 3. It's so HOT there- and it's too warm for the smallest ones.. There is also no children activities on this resort.. And this is NOT the place , to run screaming around. So older children is having a better time. My girls, really enjoyd the Island. They are into relaxing, reading, snorkeling, swimming in the sea ..and likes to go for walks and on trips. They found the north side, and sharks really intresting. And the Island is big enough- so you dont get bored so fast .. But even they, reacted on the wild 2 and 3 year olds- running around in the resturant , and all over ,screaming and crying all the time.. And on the parents, that just didn't care about what they were doing or not doing. --Because we went there fo have a quiet time ..So we do understand, why many of the Maldivian resorts are only for kids above 12 years.If I had gone on this trip, without my girls .. I would have choosen a resort for adults ! ..We are planning to go back to the Maldives..But are then thinking about trying one of the other Islands-- to see something new.
Extremly expensive there ..so the All Inclusive is woth paying for. Good value for us Horrible to come back to lots of snow and minus degrees..after days in a tropical paradis.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kuredu Island Resort & Spa, surrounded by a beautiful lagoon and long stretches of white, sandy beach, is the only Resort on the island of Kuredu, in Lhaviyani Atoll. It is 1800 meters long by 325 meters wide, about 57 Hectares (143 acres). Your seaplane transfer from Velana International Airport is a scenic, 40 minute flight. The 383 Rooms include 10 Sultan Pool Villas including 1 Villa Family Suite, 50 Sangu Water Villas including 1 Honeymoon Suite, 100 Jacuzzi Beach Villas, 93 Beach Villas, 90 Beach Bungalows & 40 Garden Bungalows. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Kuredu Island Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kuredu Island Hotel Kuredu
- Kuredu Island Resort And Spa
- Hotel Kuredu Island
- Kuredu Island Maldives
- Kuredu Maldives
- Kuredu Island Resort Maldives
- Kuredu Island Resort & Spa Maldives