We have recently returned from a week's break at the kuredu resort & spa. One week is definitely not enough! We booked a week in a Sangu water villa . The staff are very relaxed but equally attentive to your needs.The all inclusive package is great and you just need dollars to tip should you wish.. We ate in several of the restaurants. All serve the same dishes . We particularly enjoyed Sangu as we enjoyed seeing Nimax , who was practising his cockney slang , thanks to a couple of
Londoners staying there.The bar next door is literally on the Beach. Despite going armed with a few good novels we never finished our firsts. Golf, snorkelling, boat cruises and just relaxing made the time pass all too quickly. Fantastic resort, well run but do go for a minimum of 10 days.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kuredu Island Resort & Spa, surrounded by a beautiful lagoon and long stretches of white, sandy beach, is the only Resort on the island of Kuredu, in Lhaviyani Atoll. It is 1800 meters long by 325 meters wide, about 57 Hectares (143 acres). Your seaplane transfer from Velana International Airport is a scenic, 40 minute flight. The 383 Rooms include 10 Sultan Pool Villas including 1 Villa Family Suite, 50 Sangu Water Villas including 1 Honeymoon Suite, 100 Jacuzzi Beach Villas, 93 Beach Villas, 90 Beach Bungalows & 40 Garden Bungalows. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kuredu Island Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kuredu Island Hotel Kuredu
- Kuredu Island Resort And Spa
- Hotel Kuredu Island
- Kuredu Island Maldives
- Kuredu Maldives
- Kuredu Island Resort Maldives
- Kuredu Island Resort & Spa Maldives