We've just returned from our third trip to Kuredu and are considering booking the fourth for next January.
We stay in the O beach villa and as usual, the standards were very high (although we did try 2 days in the Sulthan Pool Villa and can confirm that they are amazing!). The staff at the O restaurant and bar were excellent, especially the bar staff. One of whom has been there every year we've visited, (Jayantha?), he always remembers us and always makes us feel special.
My husband has dived all over the world, but feels that the quality of the safety and instructors here is far superior.
The cleanliness of the island is great, the food is lovely (although do bring back the non seafood curries, they were my favourites) and the staff invariably delightful. What more could you want?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kuredu Island Resort & Spa, surrounded by a beautiful lagoon and long stretches of white, sandy beach, is the only Resort on the island of Kuredu, in Lhaviyani Atoll. It is 1800 meters long by 325 meters wide, about 57 Hectares (143 acres). Your seaplane transfer from Velana International Airport is a scenic, 40 minute flight. The 383 Rooms include 10 Sultan Pool Villas including 1 Villa Family Suite, 50 Sangu Water Villas including 1 Honeymoon Suite, 100 Jacuzzi Beach Villas, 93 Beach Villas, 90 Beach Bungalows & 40 Garden Bungalows. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kuredu Island Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kuredu Island Hotel Kuredu
- Kuredu Island Resort And Spa
- Hotel Kuredu Island
- Kuredu Island Maldives
- Kuredu Maldives
- Kuredu Island Resort Maldives
- Kuredu Island Resort & Spa Maldives