We stayed 14 nights in a Sangu Water Villa here for our honeymoon in October 2013. Having stayed in some of the best hotels and locations all over the world, we would be more than happy to return to this resort anytime. The friendly staff can't do enough for you, The food was out of this world, and the resort itself was clean and well presented. We wanted turquoise sea, and white sands and we found exactly that here.
Don't waste your luggage allowance packing shoes, as most of the time you just walk around barefoot, including evening meal! Free unlimited wifi in the Water Villas is a huge bonus, as is the dedicated child free Sangu restaurant and the free spa session.
We would have absolutely no hesitation in recommending this amazing relaxing island, and is without doubt, the closest place to paradise we have ever been.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kuredu Island Resort & Spa, surrounded by a beautiful lagoon and long stretches of white, sandy beach, is the only Resort on the island of Kuredu, in Lhaviyani Atoll. It is 1800 meters long by 325 meters wide, about 57 Hectares (143 acres). Your seaplane transfer from Velana International Airport is a scenic, 40 minute flight. The 383 Rooms include 10 Sultan Pool Villas including 1 Villa Family Suite, 50 Sangu Water Villas including 1 Honeymoon Suite, 100 Jacuzzi Beach Villas, 93 Beach Villas, 90 Beach Bungalows & 40 Garden Bungalows. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Agoda, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kuredu Island Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kuredu Island Hotel Kuredu
- Kuredu Island Resort And Spa
- Hotel Kuredu Island
- Kuredu Island Maldives
- Kuredu Maldives
- Kuredu Island Resort Maldives
- Kuredu Island Resort & Spa Maldives