My wife and I visited Kuredu for our honeymoon back in December. We booked through away holidays who secured our flight and accommodation. Really glad I chose them as they had been to Kuredu and recommended the rooms with the best beach.
We had a jacuzzi beach villa which was on the the side of the island where the sea planes land. It was a little bit noisey but so was getting used to hearing the sea in the morning. I would definitely recommend not having the beach huts, as this side of the island didn't have a great beach compared to our side.
Wonderful island, food was amazing, pools and beach were everything I expected.
Hear is a tip, you have to call reservations at 09:00 to book a restaurant space if you don't want to stay at your allocated restaurant. Do it early as the reservations get booked up.
I would defo go back!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kuredu Island Resort & Spa, surrounded by a beautiful lagoon and long stretches of white, sandy beach, is the only Resort on the island of Kuredu, in Lhaviyani Atoll. It is 1800 meters long by 325 meters wide, about 57 Hectares (143 acres). Your seaplane transfer from Velana International Airport is a scenic, 40 minute flight. The 383 Rooms include 10 Sultan Pool Villas including 1 Villa Family Suite, 50 Sangu Water Villas including 1 Honeymoon Suite, 100 Jacuzzi Beach Villas, 93 Beach Villas, 90 Beach Bungalows & 40 Garden Bungalows. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kuredu Island Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kuredu Island Hotel Kuredu
- Kuredu Island Resort And Spa
- Hotel Kuredu Island
- Kuredu Island Maldives
- Kuredu Maldives
- Kuredu Island Resort Maldives
- Kuredu Island Resort & Spa Maldives