We had such a fabulous time on Kuredu for New year's eve and the first couple of weeks in January 08!
All I will say is don't doubt what a fabulous time you will have here .... It's such a beautiful place to be. Forget all the niggly things you read on sites like this . We stayed in JBVilla 259 @ the "o" resort end and we just loved it.
I would describe this end of the island as being more natural and up to date than the sangu end ( all that fuss and it looks a little dated)
With the brand new "O" resort just steps from our villa , this made our stay here really memorable. The stylish decor,lovely decked area and comfortable furniture outside the new bar area. We sat here for hours with panoramic views of the indian ocean. With no rail and about a 20 ft drop onto the rocks below this part of the island was declared a child free zone and for that reason this made the overall atmoshere here much better for us who are as yet childless. No offence to kids being around but this part is just not suitable . At night it's very chilled out and felt a little more exclusive. We literally could not fault this holiday from the villa to restaurants, food ,staff, cleanliness etc so I would take any negatives with a pich of salt . Of course not everyne likes the same things but with all of the new additions to the island I think it will only make things better . There is something for everyone here ! You can be alone , be in company , groups and have a lovely time but don't listen to the wingers !! have a great time if u choose Kuredu XXX I would definately go back!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kuredu Island Resort & Spa, surrounded by a beautiful lagoon and long stretches of white, sandy beach, is the only Resort on the island of Kuredu, in Lhaviyani Atoll. It is 1800 meters long by 325 meters wide, about 57 Hectares (143 acres). Your seaplane transfer from Velana International Airport is a scenic, 40 minute flight. The 383 Rooms include 10 Sultan Pool Villas including 1 Villa Family Suite, 50 Sangu Water Villas including 1 Honeymoon Suite, 100 Jacuzzi Beach Villas, 93 Beach Villas, 90 Beach Bungalows & 40 Garden Bungalows. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Kuredu Island Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kuredu Island Hotel Kuredu
- Kuredu Island Resort And Spa
- Hotel Kuredu Island
- Kuredu Island Maldives
- Kuredu Maldives
- Kuredu Island Resort Maldives
- Kuredu Island Resort & Spa Maldives