“Rather pick up a snack and call it a meal than revisit here!”
Review of Mamie's - CLOSED

Mamie's
Cuisines: Fast Food
Reviewed July 10, 2013

We had arrived late for the original ferry we had intended to get on so we just stayed around the area while we were in line and wanted to pick up dinner there since we were going to be waiting for 3 hours. Thinking the little place was right along the water, it looked like a decent local eatery and so we stopped in.

What a bad food experience. The service was okay however the food was BAD, BAD! The sandwiches were way over priced and all the sandwiches my party ordered was not enjoyable. Our drinks we picked out of the cooler were not cold and when I asked for a glass of ice, I was told, they do not do glasses of ice.

If all possible, I would stay away from this place and just pick up a bag of nuts or snacks and drinks from the local grocery stand. Who serves a $13 plus pulled pork sandwich on regular white toast? It's not a PB&J sandwich!

2  Thank TrpGrl

Reviewed April 17, 2013

Bacon was great, hashbrowns were frozen and still cold. They service was prompt and very friendly. The cost was unreal $52 for bacon eggs and hashbrowns, OUCH.

Reviewed April 7, 2013 via mobile

$45 for a hamburger and calms. The salad was inedible. Truelly bad. Thank you all for warning me. Next time I will listen.

3  Thank JENNIFER B
Reviewed March 31, 2013

Worste place to go if you have kids. Not kid friendly. They would not let us sit outside because their "insurance does not cover kids" were very rude abou making us move, told us we could go sit inside ( on a rare sunny day, not likely) or we could go out and sit on the street edge. Worste customer service I have ever experienced. I would avoid this place at all cost.

2  Thank Bikepaddlewalk
Reviewed August 27, 2012

My partner and I were waiting for the ferry and decided to get a bite. We ordered a bowl of clam chowder and calamari rings to share. I thought the prices were high but thought that might be the case because of the proximity to the ferries. We have eaten in a lot of settings and this experiences rates easily among the top worst. The chowder was lukewarm glop--not worth the nearly $5 per small serving we paid. The calamari rings were overbreaded. Only the Diet Coke was acceptable. Don't let the promise of a view fool you. There are better places to eat in Orcas Island.

3  Thank fluffy1209