“Why didn't I listen to the reviews”
Review of Mamie's - CLOSED

Mamie's
Cuisines: Fast Food
Reviewed April 7, 2013 via mobile

$45 for a hamburger and calms. The salad was inedible. Truelly bad. Thank you all for warning me. Next time I will listen.

3  Thank JENNIFER B

Reviewed March 31, 2013

Worste place to go if you have kids. Not kid friendly. They would not let us sit outside because their "insurance does not cover kids" were very rude abou making us move, told us we could go sit inside ( on a rare sunny day, not likely) or we could go out and sit on the street edge. Worste customer service I have ever experienced. I would avoid this place at all cost.

2  Thank Bikepaddlewalk
Reviewed August 27, 2012

My partner and I were waiting for the ferry and decided to get a bite. We ordered a bowl of clam chowder and calamari rings to share. I thought the prices were high but thought that might be the case because of the proximity to the ferries. We have eaten in a lot of settings and this experiences rates easily among the top worst. The chowder was lukewarm glop--not worth the nearly $5 per small serving we paid. The calamari rings were overbreaded. Only the Diet Coke was acceptable. Don't let the promise of a view fool you. There are better places to eat in Orcas Island.

3  Thank fluffy1209
Reviewed August 13, 2012

I had the omlette and my wife the breakfast special. Both were good. And the service was good too. The view was great. I would go again.

1  Thank Eric98275
Reviewed August 12, 2012

REALLY?!?! If I could rate this lower, I would. And even then, it would be overrated This was BY FAR the worst meal and value we've experienced during our 8-day trip. Shame on them for gouging people waiting for ferries. The food was both terrible and cost far more than it should. Lucky you for checking here first.

6  Thank LBChris