What can I say? This hotel is awesome! Here on a weeks course which was hard going but coming back each day to the castle made it almost easy. The staff were so friendly and told us great stories. The food is amazing - all local & freshly prepared - thanks Kieren & Rod. You really feel you are in a real castle - lovely old wooden furniture, big old chairs you sink into & the odd ghost story! Function room is almost woderfully refurbished in time for lots of weddings this summer so hope Stuart & all the staff are kept busy. Going back in May for 2 days and already cant wait! Hmmm, will I have the mouth-watering scallops or tender venison in chocolate that is sheer quality. Thanks for everything guys, it was BRILLIANT!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Broomhall Castle is a family owned hotel with 16 good quality en suite rooms having exposed stone walls and king sized or larger beds. We have two rooms with super king four poster beds for that special break. Situated 5 miles from Stirling with views of the Castle and the Wallace Monument. Enjoy a friendly and personal hotel in a great location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Agoda so you can book your Broomhall Castle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Broomhall Castle Menstrie
- Broomhall Castle Hotel Menstrie
- Broomhall Castle Scotland/Menstrie