“Favorite meal and restaurant atmosphere of my trip”
Review of The Craft Bar

The Craft Bar
Ranked #64 of 131 Restaurants in Miramar Beach
Reviewed February 10, 2016 via mobile

I visited on super bowl Sunday (the last evening of my trip) after dropping off family at the airport. I wanted a place with not only a great vibe and chance to watch the game but also with great food! I ordered a Left Hand Milk Stout but the number of options would make anyone happy.
The menu is small but provides the perfect balance of options. After a while I was able to choose the blackened shrimp and grits with a side of fries (that I don't think I touched). Restaurants have gotten away from great and outstanding rubs for blackened seafood...not here. The shrimp was hands down my absolute favorite blackened shrimp ever. Perfectly seasoned and cooked...oh and they give you more than you can possibly eat. Now the grits...I will admit before moving to Florida I never enjoyed but Floridians know their grits so now I always order them. Sometimes they are too wet, sometimes too dry....But the Craft Bar grits were beyond just right. The service at the bar was spotty due to the game so I did have to wait a bit for refill offers but nothing to really complain about as we were all excited for the game.
All in all this was my favorite restaurant during my trip and will be my place to not only visit but recommend!! I hope it stays in business forever as this gem is reason to visit the area.

Date of visit: February 2016
Ashley R, Public Relations Manager at The Craft Bar, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to write your review! We appreciate your feedback & are so glad you enjoyed your dinner. Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed February 8, 2016

We'd been here before for dinner - love the atmosphere. We went for Sunday brunch - although I didn't have the eggs - they looked amazing.

The rest of the family had -and loved- the chicken and waffles.

Service was very good - though my waffles did arrive cold-- they were quickly replaced.

Date of visit: February 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write your review! We appreciate your feedback. Hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed January 10, 2016

Our first time to this new gastropub. The burger was excellent - pasture fed beef, cartelized onions. Nice room/atmosphere, friendly staff (Lex). Will definitely return on our next trip

Date of visit: January 2016

Thanks for taking the time to review, Joe! Our burgers are delicious. See you next time!